1. I had adrenal exhaustion caused by a very chronic pathogenic illness. For the adrenals to recuperate, I needed a lot of protein with every meal. I regressed terribly when I tried to do a cleanse or vegetable juicing. I had to do cleansing very, very slowly and listen to my body.
POTENTIAL essential oil blend helped with the brain fog. Since I am very sensitive to heat, I also sprayed my body with a mixture of peppermint and water to cool myself.
FrequenSea (liquid vitamin and mineral supplement) was very important to my recovery.
2. My daughter-in-law complained of feeling "dense" in thinking. I sent her POTENTIAL, put told her to put a little on her fingertips and run it gently through her hair above her forehead, lightly touching her scalp. She really likes this blend and says it helped clear the “fog”. I think it’s a great oxygenator.
3. My entire adrenal, pituitary, thyroid “loop” was off and so were the rest of my hormones. I was such a mess that my family was afraid that I’d die on them. I could hardly stay awake for any length of time, and naps were over two hours long! I saw a long list of allopaths and specialists and was diagnosed with environmental sensitivities, a tick bit infection, mineral deficiencies and on and on.
I started using FRANKINCENSE and VITALITY, and after just three days, my brain function clicked back in. I cleaned my house and cooked a meal for the first time in months. I was very tired afterwards, but I did it. I just a few weeks I weeded the flowerbeds and did a little part-time work. I’d come home and take a quick nap and be ready to go again.
After six weeks I noticed that my eyesight was much clearer, I could think clearly and quickly, my hearing even seemed better!
I put Vitality on my ankles and thyroid and diffused Frankincense as well as applied it to my temples, base of neck at hairline, thumbs and big toes.
4. Adrenals need a lot of B vitamins and minerals – more than you can imagine. They seem to gobble them up! Feed your adrenals. Take a look at an easily absorbed liquid vitamin/mineral supplement like FrequenSea or Sea Aloe (FrequenSea is my choice). Take NUTMEG by mouth constantly throughout the day. You may want to start with a 1-3 drops every fifteen minutes until your energy comes up, then stretch it out to hourly. Nutmeg and CLOVE both have cortical steroid action, although I didn’t try using the Clove. Nutmeg helped me so much; it far exceeded what adrenal glandulars did for me. I’ve read that it takes 2-4 months to heal an organ, so be patient and don’t give up.
5. My husband had a heat stroke and was really in bad shape. He couldn't lift a fork to feed himself. After about a week of no significant improvement, a friend suggested that we diffuse FRANKINCENSE essential oil. In less than 24 hours my husband was able to get out of bed and walk into the living area. He fed himself, and then returned to bed for a nap. The turn around was remarkable. We continued to diffuse Frankincense for the next 6 weeks, and he grew stronger every day.
6. CHRONIC FATIGUE blend has literally turned my life around. After using it for a few weeks, I felt like a new person. When I ran out, I didn't replace the bottle right away because I was feeling so good. But within a few days, I dipped and fatigue overtook me again. I know my body is dealing with a number of health issues and gaining ground, but I'm not ready to go without this blend just yet. It keeps me going while my body is healing on the other fronts. All I have done with the blend is apply it to the bottoms of my feet morning and evening. I've not diffused it or taken it internally. It's hard to believe that something so simple can be so effective! ~ D. C.
7. Wow, what a great blend! I can't believe the difference CHRONIC FATIGUE has made for me, and my family feels like they have Mom back among the living again. Has anyone else told you that it clears brain fog as well? I feel so much more connected now. I almost didn't try this because of the steep price, but now that I've seen such incredible results, I think, "What would a doctor's visit have cost me?" "What drugs would he have put me on that would have wrecked havoc on the rest of my body, and how much would that have cost both in $$ and physically?" For $30 I have my life back, and I feel like my body is healing for the first time in years. Thanks for a great blend! ~ C. C.
8. GAPS diet testimonial for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Two years ago, I became extremely sick with with CFS (so bad I was bed-ridden most of the time for a year). I started the GAPS diet 4 months ago, and within a month I was out in the park taking walks again. It's remarkable. Natasha (the author) stresses that the body can heal itself. It constantly renews and regenerates worn out, tired cells. But providing those building blocks is absolutely crucial, and this is what GAPS is all about. I'm still in the intro. because I'm having phenomenal success with it... albeit coping with some horrendous die-off. I'm really excited to see where I'll be by the end of the year. It's a day-to-day process. There are many ups and downs, but no doubt the trend is one of recovery. I was stunned at how quickly I was up and moving around. So patience is key. You can't start this expecting to feel better overnight. You'll feel better, then experience a round of die-off where you wonder why you ever decided to do this, and the cycle will repeat itself. I'd rather suffer for a short time now and completely "cure" the problem than to continue to watch my body fall apart for the rest of my life.
9. I have suffered from seasonal depression and chronic fatigue for years. Your CHRONIC FATIGUE and Sunshine blend have helped immensely! - Mary
10. I am a middle-aged male and was extremely tired all the time yet not able to sleep. I walked around with a foggy-brained. I learned that if the blood sugar gets too low while sleeping, the body wakes you up to keep you from going into a coma. Being awake stimulates enough glucose to keep you from sleeping permanently. These were the steps I took to turn my life around:
1) If/when I awake in the night, I eat some fruit and go back to bed.
2) Before bedtime, I drink a protein drink, which provides a slow-release source of glucose.
3) I eat smaller meals - graze rather than feast.This levels out the glucose and may help speed up metabolism for better weight control.
4) Dense proteins are desirable, long-lasting sources of glucose that I eat before 3 pm. I added free-range, organic eggs, organic, free-range chicken and organic wild salmon. Other than the protein shake, I want all foods digested before I climb into bed.
5) I supplement with Green Pasture BLUE ICE Royal Butter Oil/Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend, Cinnamon Tingle for my essential fatty acids. Research shows that EFAs improve glucose and insulin control. It's also good for the brain (remember my foggy brain?), heart, joints, liver and so on. I read that Clove and Thyme essential oils dramatically slow fatty acid breakdown and oxidation, so I add some of HEO's Endurance blend to my CLO.
6) I did a colon cleanse, because if the colon is not right, that can cause a leaky gut causes brain fog.
7) I did a liver cleanse and use HEO's Liver/Gallbladder blend topically over my liver daily. A sluggish liver is not helping you, so do what you can to clean and support liver function.
11. A year ago a good friend and holistic health professional told me about a YouTube video she thought might be worth checking into. I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome eighteen years gao. Ove those eighteen years, the quality of my life diminished to the point where I had a difficult time ever leaving my home. I became extemely frustrated and almost lost all hope that I'd ever lead a normal life again. After viewing the video on YouTube of Dr. Wahls explaining her diet, I became very hopeful that it might actually have a positive effect on my life. After only a week of eating her diet, I awoke from my first good night’s sleep in eighteen years, and I quickly realized that I didn't feel any of the normal aches and pains that were a normal part of my life with CFS. The chronic pain was gone. I couldn't believe that just by changing my diet I could get my life back. Within the next week I noticed that not only did my aches and pains go away, but I began to feel my brain fog clear. I could literally feel my brain open up and clear out the cobwebs that had frustrated me for the last eighteen years.
12. I have enjoyed using HEO's CHRONIC FATIGUE blend (on bottoms of feet morning and evening) and VITALITY (on thyroid morning and mid afternoon) for over a year and can definitely feel that it has helped me. I also recommend a book my naturally-inclined MD had me purchase: Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome.
The choice of the process used in application of Heritage Essential Oils' products is the sole responsibility of the user.
Information and statements regarding Heritage Essential Oils' products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
We do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and FDA regulations.
Heritage Essential Oils and any of its directors, employees, representatives or those involved in blending and bottling the oils will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of their products. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit and claims of third parties. We disclaim any liability if the user uses or prescribes any remedy or essential oil, natural or otherwise, for him/herself or another. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional should a need be indicated.