Lemon (Citrus limonum), Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia), Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus Radiata) and Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile)
This blend of essential oils has been effective for relieving hay fever and other airborne, allergy-type symptoms that result in sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes and so on. Lavender is considered a natural antihistamine.
Topical: Apply as desired topically (avoid mucus membranes and dilute for sensitive skin), diffuse, apply to handkerchief and is considered safe to take internally in moderation if desired.
Inhalation: Use with an inhaler or diffuse
Internal: Some have used a drop on the tongue with good results
1. As a chronic air-borne allergy sufferer, my first defense is to avoid the allergen if possible, especially if I am immune challenged at the time. Stress and loss of adequate sleep are the main culprits in my life for robbing me of my immune defenses. Allergy Relief works very well to reduce my allergy symptoms and it has really helped to drink plenty of good, pure water (1/2 my body weight in ounces of water daily + Heritage's LYMPHATIC CLEANSE blend). C.T.
2. I find that this blend diffused nightly helps me a lot with my allergies. I also like to apply it to my neck and put a little on my face at the jawline. I like to drop a few drops on my handkerchief and especially like to mix a few drops into some Epsom Salts for a steamy hot bath. L.S.
3. I'm new to EOs, but am seeing great results. I'm so glad I found you! I've been taking Allergy Relief for about 3 months now and haven't had any allergy issues this spring. Everyone around me says that allergies are horrible this year, and I just reply, "Not mine! I started taking Allergy Relief from Heritage Essential Oils." Hopefully, I can convince some others to try your products! Blessings to you all! I put a drop on my tongue every morning as part of my daily routine. I do it several minutes before brushing my teeth so it has time to absorb (doing it after makes it taste really bad). At first, I didn't like the taste, but I kept telling myself that my friend said that it really helped her allergies so I pushed through. I can't tell you exactly when I stopped thinking it was a bad flavor or when it started to work, I just noticed one day that for the first time in years, I wasn't sniffling, sneezing, rubbing my tired, itchy eyes, or dealing with sinus pressure and headaches. Even better, I wasn't feeling tired all of the time! Unfortunately, I did wait too long to reorder, and as a result, have spent the past few days in a tired fog. But, hey, it's still way better than loading my system with Claritin, Zyrtec, eye drops, nasal steroids, inhalers and the myriad of other things I was taking. - Joclyn D.
4. Prior to using Allergy Relief, I suffered with my allergies to the extent that Drs put me on medications and talked about a surgery. I've been taking it a drop on the back of my tongue daily, and I’ve had no sign of allergies until I ran out for 2 weeks. My nose started to get congested, and I purchased some more, and now it is fading away. I increased it to a drop on my tongue twice a day while I'm congested, and it works so good. I've told everyone I know who has allergy troubles. Thank you - Alicia
5. Allergy Relief has blessed our family, my husband noticed after diffusing for a couple of weeks how much his allergies had improved. I have put in an order for your largest quantity bottle as it has a nice price break. Thank you Heritage Essential oils. - Lisa
Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye. Water will not adequately dilute the oil. We’ve never known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.