Unknown column 'pImage' in 'field list'
Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home3/herita57/public_html/heritageessentialoils.com/vsadmin/inc/incproducts.php on line 378
Sleep Apnea is a common sleep disorder said to affect nearly 40% of the population today, and half of those cases are serious enough to warrant treatment, according to Wm. Dement (The Promise of Sleep p. 169). This disorder is characterized by brief interruptions of breathing during sleep. These 10 second interruptions occur repeatedly throughout the night. There are two types of apnea, the most common is obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), caused by relaxation of soft tissue in the back of the throat that blocks the passage of air. The other is called Central sleep apnea (CSA) that is caused by irregularities in the brain's normal signals to breathe.
Our bodies were designed to heal themselves and function properly when given the proper "tools," which includes plenty of water (1/2 your body weight in ounces of water daily), daily exercise and real food.
B vitamins, calcium, magnesium, copper and iron have all been associated with sleep disorders.
The following may contribute to Sleep disorders
1. Nutritional Deficiencies - This is concerning a number of issues
2. Poor Diet - Poor Digestion
3. Systemic Stress - Over active or low active organ function
4. Non-regular Heart pumping volume of the blood
5. Low oxygen volume in the blood
6. pH too far from the normal range
7. Poor Breathing and lack of exercise
The Live Blood Assessments, the Iridology Assessment, the Sclerology Assessment, the Reams pH and ionization Assessment all confirm the above conditions are very active conditions with clients experiencing Sleep Issues.
Improving the above conditions may greatly improve sleep issues.
1. My husband suffered terribly with sleep apnea. I'd awake to him gasping, choking, jerking and so on. Many times, he stopped breathing. Naturally, this was very disturbing to both of us. After doing some extensive research, this is what we did for him:
- He followed Stanley Burrows lemon juice fast for 11 days
- Drank fresh juiced carrots daily
- Did a gallbladder flush
- Used LIVER/GALLBLADDER blend over his liver morning and evening
- CLEANSING for 4 months
It is absolutely amazing the difference this has made for my husband. He sleeps all night like a contented kitten. I think everyone with this issue should consider if the root cause is systemic Candida, and treat that as well as doing cleanses.
2. Our son has Down Syndrome and has been diagnosed with sleep apnea. In the past, we have made many runs to the emergency room, but since we've used essential oils these last two years, that is a thing of the past. For our son, his apnea is a result of sinus issues and low muscle tone, which affects his ability to keep his tongue from blocking his air passage. His facial structure is very small, and just a slight obstruction in his nasal passages causes him to experience breathing difficulties. This can lead to a dangerous situation for him. My first line of treatment is to dilute PURIFY with a carrier oil (I use Almond oil), stir with a cotton swab and gently swab around inside his nostrils. (Try this on yourself first to be sure it's adequately diluted). MYRTLE works as well, and this simple treatment has totally dealt with his apnea issues as well as sinus infections.
3. I can hardly believe this, but STRENGTH on the bottoms of my husbands feet before bedtime and diffusing PEACEFUL nightly has virtually eliminated his sleep apnea.
4. I know a quadriplegic who started experiencing sleep apnea. His lung muscles became increasingly weaker, and he'd stop breathing after falling asleep at night, and then wake up with a start. They called me about using essential oils. We decided on putting a diluted mixture of FRANKINCENSE, LEMONGRASS and PEPPERMINT on his hands and feet before bedtime. His mother is now giving him a back massage with essential oils weekly, also. Not only is his sleep apnea gone, but he's getting feeling back in his feet and legs!
5. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and told I needed to use the C-Pap machine. After a week of that, I sent it back. I started diffusing FOCUS in a nebulizing diffuser set on a timer to run 15 minutes at 2 hour intervals during the night. I found that I went to sleep faster if the diffusion started about 30 minutes before I went to bed. I love the aroma of FOCUS! After a week, I didn't have the dry mouth and was no longer startled out of sleep. I also stopped snoring. The only other oil blend that may be contributing to this success is STRENGTH, which I put on my feet morning and night.
6. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and told I must use the CPAP machine. I hated that machine! A friend suggest I try some of her LAVENDER on my forehead, temples and pillow, PEACEFUL on my feet as well as STRENGTH. I haven't slept this well in all my life! I can hardly believe how easy it was to alleviate my problem.
7. My diagnosis said that I only had borderline apnea so I didn't need the machine. I researched what oils to use and had the STRENGTH so started with that one. This blend is amazing. I have been sleeping so well!
The choice of the process used in application of Heritage Essential Oils' products is the sole responsibility of the user.
Information and statements regarding Heritage Essential Oils' products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
We do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and FDA regulations.
Heritage Essential Oils and any of its directors, employees, representatives or those involved in blending and bottling the oils will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of their products. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit and claims of third parties. We disclaim any liability if the user uses or prescribes any remedy or essential oil, natural or otherwise, for him/herself or another. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional should a need be indicated.