Top Gun Bacteria Fighting Blend
Clove (Eugenia caryophyllata), Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), Rosewood (Aniba roseadora), Niaouli (Melaleuca quinquenervia) and Oregano (Origanum vulgare)
The oils in this blend are the top anti-bacterial oils. Use this blend internally (capsule) or topically (bottoms of feet) to fight any bacterial issue. May be helpful in fighting Lyme disease, strep, tuberculosis, E.coli, pertussis (whooping cough) and CL disease in dairy goats.
Topical: Apply to bottom of the feet. Dilution with a pure vegetable oil may be necessary if applied elsewhere.
Internal: three drops in a capsule three to four times daily. Dilution with a pure vegetable oil may be necessary.
1. This blend was obviously helpful when our children came down with whooping cough. The first child had it in full swing when we contacted Linda. She sent out Top Gun, Lung Healing and more Respiratory Relief. We applied Top Gun to the bottoms of the childrens' feet day and night. All the others, who were already fully engaged in the coughing fits by the time Top Gun arrived, had less "violent" cases and they recovered much faster than our first child. I'm confident that Top Gun made this big difference. - J.S.
2. My husband was highly skeptical of all these essential oils, especially if you were supposed to put them on your feet! :) Our eldest son came home from college for spring break, and as the pollen hit here, developed the “creeping crud,” which was soon passed to everyone else. It’s been working its way through my 10 kids for 3 weeks now. Some of us have gotten it very lightly between essential oils and good ol’ Umcka. But, my husband got it the worst because he was tired and run down, and Umcka makes him ill for some reason, so he can’t take that. Baby (8mo) was sick, too, but she was faring well with Top Gun and your Earache blend. One night I was rocking her, and she was very restless and had had two bad nights before. I treated her ears and put Top Gun on her feet, and she stopped coughing and slept like a log, as did I. My husband woke up in the middle of the night and had evidently been up most of the night coughing, but I had slept through it. He was fussing because he couldn’t sleep and didn’t want to take Robitussin because it makes him feel queasy, but he needed to stop coughing. I got to thinking that oddly the Top Gun had at least appeared to help the baby stop coughing and settle, so I suggested he try that. Ten minutes later he was out and slept the rest of the night peacefully. He was amazed, but not convinced yet. The same scenario happened the next night, but he was coughing even before getting into bed, so he put Top Gun on his feet, stopped coughing quickly and slept like a log. After a few rounds of this, he was totally convinced and even going around treating the hacking kids. And he’s now the one doing the website research to see what he wants to get. - M.B.
3. I have been using the Top Gun oil on a dairy goat that has Caseous Lymphadenitis disease (CL). CL is a chronic, contagious bacterial infection that lodges in the lymph nodes and creates abscesses. The Top Gun has caused one to completely go away (without bursting!) and has caused the others to shrink in size! I'm very excited at the results because this disease is very contagious, and this particular doe just kidded with twin doelings. I'm hoping to keep the kids CL free. I want to try the Lemon as well because of it's ability to cause lymphatic drainage. Will keep you posted on our success. - T.A.
4. I recently ordered the Bacterial Top Gun as part of an experiment with our goat herd. We have been struggling with a chronic, contagious bacterial infection called Caseous Lymphadenitis (CL) that is very contagious and usual advice is to put the animal down in order to contain the disease. While researching, I found a site that suggested that CL could be managed with formalin injections, ordered some and was not happy with the result or the poison sign on the bottle! A friend suggested I try the essential oils, and Top Gun seemed the best fit. I am injecting 1ml every couple days (it is a local infection, creates a bubble of pus in one location), and so far I am seeing results (yay!) It is slow but seems to be working at the injection site. If I inject in the top of the pus bubble, it is toughening and shrinking, but the bottom of the bubble is still soft and swollen. All this to say, I need lots of oil and am wondering if there is a way to be able to get larger quantities through you. I went through that bottle in a couple weeks and treated only a small number of goats that are needing to be treated. - V.D.
5. For our children with the whooping cough, I found that diffusing Respiratory Relief and applying the same to the chest and back help tremendously. I applied Top Gun (anti-bacterial blend) to the bottoms of feet every few hours alternating now and then with Warrior. Lung Healing as a suppository seemed to help, too. Keep water with Lemon added nearby so the child can sip it; they must not get dehydrated, and the Lemon will help cut the mucus. For a very small child, I found it helpful to have a soft, terry cloth (like a baby wash cloth) handy. I’d put this cloth over my index finger and sweep my finger through her mouth at the end of the coughing to “grab” the mucus and get it out! Otherwise, I had the feeling that she was gagging on the mucus – this simple procedure brought quicker relief.
6. My son in college got a huge cactus thorn in his foot over Thanksgiving. It's been there all this time and been bugging him. Yesterday it suddenly got very inflamed and painful. It must have been bad because he doesn't see a doctor unless he's dying. The doctor chewed him out for not seeing a specialist all this time for such a huge thorn and for waiting until it was so bad.
In the meantime, I sent him back to his apartment and told him to coat the area (it's a closed wound now) with essential oils, to put the oil on some bandaids, cover it and go to work that way. He used Bacteria Top Gun.
Today he went to specialist - in 24 hours, all the swelling and signs of infection and pain are gone. Praise God! The specialist wanted to know what he had done and ended up researching it on your site. He didn't charge him for the visit. I was impressed with the doctor.
It is fascinating that the Top Gun knocked out an internal infection like that so quickly. Doesn't surprise me too much anymore. I advised my son to keep it up for several days to help it heal faster long term. - Mimi
Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye. Water will not adequately dilute the oil. We’ve never known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.