Unknown column 'pImage' in 'field list'
Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home3/herita57/public_html/heritageessentialoils.com/vsadmin/inc/incproducts.php on line 378
1. I broke my arm just above my wrist, and at the hospital the staff offered me pain medication right away. I didn’t want to take any medication because I was nursing my baby, so I graciously turned down the offer. The diligent staff couldn’t believe I didn’t want to take the pain meds, but I kept refusing. When the doctor arrived, he told me that he might be able to set the bone without surgery, but that it would be extremely painful. He was not hopeful that it would set correctly without the meds but was willing to try it. He told us that if he couldn’t get it set, I’d need surgery. I had applied PAIN-X right after the accident and wasn’t in as much pain as he assumed. We reapplied PainX, prayed for grace and opted him to try it. He injected local numbing, and I felt lots of pressure as he pulled on my arm, but I never felt a drop of pain. The doctor was amazed!
2. I fractured my ankle, and the doctor who read the X-ray said a piece of my tibia was broken off. She wanted to me to put an air splint on my leg and gave me a prescription for pain, both of which I told her I didn’t need because I was using essential oils for healing and pain. She eyed me like I was from another planet, but I never took one pain pill or used that air splint because PAIN-X works great!!
3. An X-ray showed that I broke my 5th metatarsal bone. The doctor told me that it would have to be pinned, but I went home and iced it, used PAIN-X as frequently as I needed to, and two weeks later the X-ray showed that it was healed.
4. I broke my left clavicle in a terrible accident, and after two night in the hospital, I was discharged with maximum dose codeine for the excruciating pain. I lived in a massive, drugged haze for three days before it dawned on me that I should try to cope without the drug. The pain returned in full force once the drug wore off, and I don’t know why I didn’t think of PAIN-X sooner, but I can assure you that that will never happen again. The pain reduced immediately. I applied some more and I could actually move a bit. PainX got me through the night and by my 4-week check up, the doctor was amazed at my rate of healing.
5. My friend recently broke her ankle and PAIN-X helped a lot.
6. My husband recently broke his pinky toe and likely another small bone or two in the top of his foot as well after walking into something he didn’t see on the floor. The foot turned black and swelled up so much that he couldn’t put a shoe on or walk on it all day. He was pretty convinced that he’d need to go to the hospital.
I went to the store and bought those toe-tubes (a tube like bandage that you cut and slide over the toe for bunions, etc). I turned it inside-out and saturated it with LAVENDER, FRANKINCENSE and WHITE FIR. I turned it back right-side-out and then had him put it on the toe. We wrapped it with tape to hold it in place. We did this three days and two nights and the bruise and pain are both gone. His shoes fit just fine too!
7. My husband literally crushed his ring finger in an accident at work. I rushed to meet him a the hospital and got to see his finger, which looked like a squashed tomato. It was sickening. They prescribed pain medication and anti-nausea pills to deal with the nausea side effects of taking pain medication, but he never took one pill. Although he was in excruciating pain when I first arrived, I’d thrown my BIRCH in my purse and applied it as soon as I could. It helped so much that my husband decided not to take anything else for the pain. Once we got home I decided to use BLOOD CLOT AID since it has birch, which is good for pain, Helichrysum Blend, which is a good oil to help stop bleeding and for trauma and other oils that would help with healing. In a week he was back to work, and only feels pain when he bumps that finger. He keeps our bottle of BIRCH with him just in case.
8. My husband slipped and fell and did something awful to his right ankle. It's very swollen--the whole foot is--and painful. We have it wrapped in an Ace bandage and he has it elevated. Please add to my order (if you don't have it sealed) what he needs to help, I suspect the Pain X, but you know better than I. If it's more than one item, go ahead and send whatever it takes. Thanks go much. - a few days later - I just picked up my order, took off my husband's splint to reveal his "balloon" foot that was so tight I thought it would break when I touched it. I carefully applied DEEP HEALING, let it soak in, then PAIN-X. Then I very lightly (like a lymph massage) rubbed the foot, top toward his leg, bottom toward heel simultaneously. I was amazed to see the swelling go down before my eyes! The skin loosened and relaxed. Yes, he still has dimples at the base of his toes, andit is still swollen and discolored--purple fading to yellow--but the rapidity of which the oils started to work was incredible. I'll keep this up till he gets the cast on Monday.
The choice of the process used in application of Heritage Essential Oils' products is the sole responsibility of the user.
Information and statements regarding Heritage Essential Oils' products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
We do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and FDA regulations.
Heritage Essential Oils and any of its directors, employees, representatives or those involved in blending and bottling the oils will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of their products. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit and claims of third parties. We disclaim any liability if the user uses or prescribes any remedy or essential oil, natural or otherwise, for him/herself or another. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional should a need be indicated.