Unknown column 'pImage' in 'field list'
Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home3/herita57/public_html/heritageessentialoils.com/vsadmin/inc/incproducts.php on line 378
1. I’d read some testimonies and actually knew of some people who have had good results by applying RESPIRATORY RELIEF on their bunions, so I told my mother about it. She got definite relief, but it didn’t go away.
2. I used MUSCLE RELAX on my bunion and saw noticeable improvement in about 3 days. It hasn’t gone away, but it not longer bothers me, and I forget to apply the oil consistently.
3. Someone told me that bunions were an inflammatory response to a virus and occurs when a person is acidic and/or lacks minerals. Click here for an Alkaline/Acidic Food Chart.
4. According to a book by Ross A Hauser, Prolo Your Pain Away!, our ligaments get too stretched, losing their elasticity like worn out rubber bands. Injury can cause this or use of non-steroid pain relievers such as ibuprofen and cortisone. The loose ligaments can’t do their job of holding things in place, so the tendons suffer also and eventually the muscles over compensate. The muscles pinch nerves and tighten up on joints so much that bone can be pushed out of place or chipped off! This is one cause of bunions and plantar fasciatis. This is a description of where I was. I used LEMONGRASS oil directly on my feet 2 times daily for 2.5 months with total relief after over three years of misery and trying all sorts of things for relief. (I now recommend that anyone who tries this dilute the Lemongrass!) My bunions didn’t dissolve, but they are no longer painful.
5. I have a friend who had a large bunion on her left foot. It was extremely swollen, red and painful. The big toe was bent to the left leaning over the next toe. She showed it to someone who said there was nothing that could be done for a bunion like hers except surgery. She had some HEO STRENGTH blend and some BIRCH and decided to apply it liberally to both toes, but especially to the swollen, red area of the big toe. She'd had the bunion for months. After applying it for (her words) a "brief time" (I asked how long and she estimated a couple of weeks or so?) it is just fine now. The toe is not completely normal, but it is much straighter. She says every once in a while she’ll have pain in it, and she’ll do the application again, and it goes away. [Linda's comment: If I were her, I'd continue to apply the oils morning and evening for a while . . . I'd want to totally eradicate the problem, not just the worst of it. As we can see, by not continuing the application, it still flares up on her, and her toe is not completely back to normal.] After her experience, she mentioned it to another friend who also had a bunion. I don't know more of the details of her experience than that the other friend used the same oils, did the same thing and her foot is just fine now also. - Kerry
The choice of the process used in application of Heritage Essential Oils' products is the sole responsibility of the user.
Information and statements regarding Heritage Essential Oils' products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
We do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and FDA regulations.
Heritage Essential Oils and any of its directors, employees, representatives or those involved in blending and bottling the oils will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of their products. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit and claims of third parties. We disclaim any liability if the user uses or prescribes any remedy or essential oil, natural or otherwise, for him/herself or another. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional should a need be indicated.