Tarragon (Artemesia dracunculus), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Juniperberry (Juniperus communis), Anise (Pimpinella anisum), Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) and Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
These oils are blended to assist in relieving digestive problems, such as an upset stomach, belching, heartburn and bloating. Digestion Support is very effective to abate the stomach virus, diarrhea or constipation.
Digestion Support may effectively rid animals of parasites after application to their feet or tips of ears. It may also help dispel parasites by massaging abdomen and placing a compress across the stomach.
Patchouli contains constituents that are effective to prevent vomiting because of their ability to reduce gastrointestinal muscle contractions.
Topical: Massage a drop or two on the outer ear to help alleviate morning sickness. For stomach flu/virus, rub a few drops on abdomen or put a drop on the tongue. Apply to the Vita Flex points on the feet and ankles. Massage 2 or 3 drops on the paws of your animals to expel parasites. Massaging or placing a compress across the stomach may also dispel parasites.
Inhalation: Diffuse (undiluted)
Internal: Add 1 or 2 drops to 8 ounces of water (in glass; never plastic) as a dietary supplement. Apply to the Vita Flex points on the feet and ankles. Massage 2 or 3 drops on the paws of your animals to expel parasites. Massaging or placing a compress across the stomach may also dispel parasites.
There are oils in this blend that are not recommend for use during pregnancy, but I do know that some mothers use it to successfully combat morning sickness by massaging a drop on the outer ear.
Frequency: Approximately 102 MHz.
1. Our daughter has Down Syndrome, and one aspect of DS is low muscle tone, which results for some in chronic constipation. Even though I only nursed her, from birth she had trouble passing stools because her colon lacked the tone to push. After several months resorting to using glycerin suppositories, I became aware of using essential oils. I tried the Digestion Support blend by simply rubbing a few drops on her abdomen. Within twenty minutes, she had a bowel movement. I rubbed Digestion Support on her abdomen at every diaper change for many months, and she never had another constipation issue. Eventually, I didn’t need to use the Digestion Support because the consistent use strengthened her colon. I still use it because I believe it is good for her in other ways: better digestion and parasite prevention. – Linda
2. This is the blend to have for the stomach flu! Just rub some on your abdomen or put a drop on your tongue and hold tongue to the roof of your mouth. It abates the vomiting and diarrhea immediately for our family! Great oils! – R.W.
3. The other day our family got a stomach bug, and I put the Digestion Support on all of us. It stopped the bug in it's tracks. Awesome! - P.B.
4. My newborn baby was experiencing discomfort as her digestion system learned how to work [colic]. I decided to rub some Digestion Support on the bottoms of her feet. She relaxed and dirtied her diaper within minutes. - B.C.
5. My husband's niece was experiencing morning sickness to the degree that she almost couldn't go to work. I sent her a bottle of Digestion Support, and SHE REPORTED THAT IT HELPED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY!! What a testimony! Just had to share that with you. - M.H.
6. My teenage daughter was suddenly taken with something that felt like stomach flu or something violent anyway. She was heaving and retching, and she sounded very faint. I found her on the bathroom floor, trembling and shaking uncontrollably, almost about to faint, unable to go for medications or anything. My first choice with stomach flu is to get activated charcoal down, but her stomach was so queasy she had trouble getting it down. I then fetched the sample of Digestion Support you sent me, and told her to rub it on her stomach since she was feeling too queasy to put anything in her mouth. To our amazement, within just a few minutes after applying the oils, she started feeling much better, and the nausea eventually subsided enough that she was able to go to sleep. - J.H.
7. I just wanted to update you on my son (constipation due to Down Syndrome). The Digestion Support worked!!! Praise God!! His bowel movements weren't painful and it's wonderful!! Unfortunately, he had a touch of the flu, so we stopped treatment for a few days since he was so miserable already---and now we are back to square one, but I'm so excited that it works for him! It's an answer to prayer! I'm looking forward to trying more of the oils :) Thanks again! ~ S.E. (a very pleased mom :)
8. My husband and I were having breakfast, and he started having severe pain from a kidney stone. His last experience was 4 years ago. After walking around the living room in large circles holding his side and moaning he went into our bathroom thinking he was going to vomit. I found him curled up on the floor. I thought about your wonderful oils and asked the Lord that if I have an oil that will give him relief, please help me know what to do. (I only have 4 different kinds!) I left the room and started searching the internet for some guidance. I was clearly told during that time to put Digestion Support on his side. Well, he let me put it on. About 3 minutes later, I found him in our bedroom resting fairly comfortably on his side. He said he thought the oil worked. A little later (another 3 minutes), the moaning started and he asked for more. After applying it the second time, that was it. He hasn’t had any pain since that time. We are, of course, just waiting for it to move or for it to try exiting, but for the time being he feels very blessed! I want to thank you again for doing what you are clearly called to do. You’re helping people that you don’t even know. I am very grateful.
9. I wanted to tell you that I absolutely love the Digestive Support blend. I have had heartburn, reflux, bloating, etc for years. I have been taking Nexium, but I have recently noticed that it just isn't working as well. I've had severe issues with the heartburn and reflux in spite of the Nexium. In fact, I was having to take Tagament 1-2x a day on top of the Nexium. I ordered your Digestive Support and began taking it internally 4-6 drops per capsule x 2. My symptoms have disappeared, and I am hoping to be able to stop taking the Nexium soon. I don't know if I'm taking too much of the Digestive Support, but it hasn't seemed to bother me so far. I just wanted to let you know my success so far. - M.W.
10. My husband, has been on every medication available for acid reflux. He even had surgery to widen his esophagus and other remedies to no avail. He started putting a few drops of Digestion Support in a glass of water at night, and he no longer has problems with acid reflux! This stuff is amazing! He did it every night for a couple of weeks, and now he only does it about once a week as a maintenance/preventative measure. -L.W.
11. The Digestion Support has worked well for staving off vomiting with stomach flu and even prevented a food poisoning episode. Thank you for this formula. - C.G.
12. I read about your digestion blend on a website for children who have Down syndrome. My 11 month old has very sluggish bowels, having a movement every 5-7 days. I mixed 3 drops of your blend with a teaspoon of olive oil and rubbed onto his abdomen after feeding. He had a bowel movement within an hour! Thank you so much. ~ B.J.L. [Linda's comment: We applied Digestion Support at every diaper change without dilution.]
13. My son-in-law had acute diarrhea, and two drops of Digestion Support rubbed on his abdomen cured it instantly. - B.B.
14. I used to have severed attacks with diverticulitis, but since applying Digestion Support on my naval morning and night, I have not had one more attack. I love these oils. - J.F.
15. The oils never cease to amaze me! Our 6-year-old daughter woke up on Saturday morning with a headache and nauseated. She had a low-grade fever and just didn't feel well. I put some Digestion Support on her tummy, and within minutes she was saying her tummy felt MUCH better. She still complained of her head hurting though. I rubbed some Peppermint on her neck and again, in minutes, she was telling me her head no longer hurt. She was all better by the end of the day and we were able to go to church together as a family on Sunday with no one having to stay home due to a sick child. What a blessing! - A.K.
16. Our special needs daughter who has epilepsy needed enemas once a week to help her with constipation. After reading the testimonies about Digestion Support, I decided to give it a try, as I didn't think it could do any harm. I know their are oils in this blend some say to be cautious of if one has epilepsy, but we felt to give it a try because the constipation issue is a huge problem for her. One drop on the belly button every morning, and without fail she has a bowel movement. There have been no epileptic issues with it at all.
17. My baby daughter had been constipated for 2 weeks and the only way I can ever get her to go was with a glycerin suppository. She is only breastfed, and I am very careful to avoid any gluten or dairy in my diet. The Digestion Support arrived yesterday and I applied it right away. She pooped twice today! This stuff is amazing! Thank you so much. I don't think I have ever been so happy to clean a blow-out diaper, but I am looking forward to many more :) - A.N.
18. I have suffered with IBS [Irritable Bowel Syndrome] for many years. I'll have gas, then severe pain in my abdomen, then dibilitating diarrhea. I had Peppermint, which helped, but didn't really deal with it like I'd hoped, so I ordered Digestion Support. I put 2 drops Peppermint and about 4 drops Digestion Support in a capsule and filled the rest with Olive oil. One capsule did wonders for him. A few hours later, he was so impressed that he asked for another capsule for good measure. This protocol has stopped the gas and none of the other symptoms have come on. He is thrilled and now very impressed with your essential oils! - E.T.
19. My husband has had GERD (bad for of acid reflux) for years. He was on a very expensive medication that was not covered by insurance. He is now 100% off of it due to using Digestion Support from Heritage Essential Oils. He takes it at night before bed with water. He also has Keifer on hand if he has a bad flair up. I have been AMAZED at the difference!!! - Bekah
20. Digestion Support "cured" my son's colic. I diluted it with virgin coconut oil, and today he is passing loose stools (they are just right!). Great blend! - Maria
21. We've used Digestion Support for motion sickness with great results. I have my little ones rub a drop or two on their tummies. They also inhale the aroma from their palms. Works great!
22. The stomach flu hit me in the middle of the night with relentless vomiting and diarrhea. I grabbed our bottle of Digestion Support and put a quick drop on the back of my hand and licked it off, anticipating the next surge of vomit. Amazingly to me, I felt better within the minute. I hung around the bathroom, but all episodes ended with that one drop. I cleaned up and went back to bed. By morning, I felt a little tired, but fine. This stuff is amazing! ~ L.S.
23.I want share how impressed I am with Digestion Support. Last night I began feeling very nauseous and went to lay down assuming it was going to be rough night. My daughter brought the Digestion Support to me, and I took one drop on my tongue. Within less than 5 minutes the nausea had toned down significantly. I had a very mild "girgliness" but that's it. I slept through the night just fine, and this morning everything is back to normal. Thank you. - Elaine
24. I have a somewhat embarrassing testimony. For the new year we got a juicer to add to our healthier living. Yesterday was Day 2 of using it, and after I drank about a liter of vegetable juice from it I had horrible stomach pain and cramping to where I could barely walk (too much, too fast from what I gather). I used your Digestion Support blend, and with in 10 min the pain went away enough for me to function normally, and with in 30 min it was completely gone. - Kimberly
25. I put two drops of Digestion Support on my abdomen in desperation to stop the vomiting I had, and not only did I not throw up again after the first application, but in less than 60 seconds I seriously felt my stomach get noticeably more peaceful. I still had nausea all day, so I reapplied it every 3-4 hours, and each time I felt immediately better for a while. - Cathy S.
26. This stuff is amazing for the flu bug! Place a drop on back of hand and voila! I didn't even need to take all my tamiflu. I took it for 2 days, but while I was waiting for script to fill I took Digestion Support, and it took the nausea feeling right away! - Bobbie
27. I LOVE the Digestion Support. It works well not only for me, but my grandsons as well. A little in his belly button (he thinks this is great), and then I touch a drop to the roof of his mouth. Nausea and pain gone! - Laurie L.
28. I LOVE this EO!! It is probably my favorite to add to water to drink. Works great when you need it also! - Loretta M.
29. Digestion Support is a great blend. I love it! It helps so much that I have not had to take my Zantac since my first application. My MD told me to put 3 drops in a little bit of water and drink it. [HEO suggests that a drop on the tongue works as well.] I also apply it to my tummy when I can't drink it. Both methods work to alleviate gas and heartburn. - Susana F.
30. I cannot thank you enough for Digestion Support! It has been a real blessing to our family. Monday at work I noticed that my stomach was not behaving as it should, and took a dose of Digestion Support after lunch. We've had a virus sweeping through our area, and I must have had contact over the weekend. My stomach settled completely for the day. The next morning I made it to work, but was suddenly taken by a wave of nausea that quickly progressed to almost vomiting, except I had the Digestion Support ready. I began taking drops and holding to the roof of my mouth, as well as rubbing several drops on my stomach. Within 15 minutes I was well enough to drive home and rest, never experiencing the vomiting that has afflicted so many. Thank you so much for such a wonderful product! - Lorie
31. I decided to try Digestion Support for my Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I massage it over my lower abdomen and the arch of my foot nightly. I’ve had great results!
32. Our 14 -year-old son woke me up about 3 in the morning. He was having severe pain on his right side, up high just below his ribs. Thinking it was a gas bubble, I had him try all kinds of positions that might move the bubble and dissipate. Nothing worked. We tried charcoal to no avail. By this time, the pain was now going up into his right shoulder and down his arm. I got on the internet, and the only thing that came up was gallbladder stones. How could a 14 year old who is so healthy and eats healthy have gallbladder problems I wondered? Finally I thought to use Digestion Support. What took me so long to think of it, I do not know! First we tried to put drops on his tummy, but this didn't seem to help. So I put three drops in a capsule and gave it to him. I also had him eat a piece of dry toast because I didn't know how the oil would sit on his stomach. (I've used it on an empty stomach and it made it more upset). He had been up since 3 am and it was now 7. I gave him the oil, he took it, and within 5 minutes was sound asleep! I was so relieved! I still wonder if it was a gallbladder attack. He had all of the symptoms, but whatever it was, the oil did wonders! So glad I had it here to use! I tell people all of the time that I wouldn't be without my oils! :) Thanks so much for all of your hard work to provide them for us at a reasonable price! You are truly a blessing! - Janet K.
33. I LOVE Digestion Support. I drink it every day just because it tastes so good! - Loretta M.
34. I am using Digestion Support for diverticulitius. I was diagnosed with this many years ago and have controlled it well with diet, but I had a severe bout with it a couple of weeks ago, which is why I ordered Digestion Support. I put a drop on my belly button when I have any stomach distress, and this has worked really well. - Sharon G.
35. I wanted to share how we have used essential oils on our Yorkie, Cocoa. Last week she seemed lethargic, didn't want to eat and had a little diarrhea, so I thought that perhaps something had upset her tummy. I rubbed some Digestion Support on her belly. Again I could see a visible shift only a short while after applying the oil, and after a second application a few hours later she was almost back to her usual perky self. I think with animals - especially small ones like Cocoa - the oils work more quickly and the effects are really visible. - Candice S.
Not for use by people with epilepsy. Use with caution during pregnancy. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye. Water will not adequately dilute the oil. We’ve never known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.