Diverticulitis - Inflammation in the colon, causing pain and disturbance of bowel function
Several of our friends have found Breaking the Vicious Cycle: Intestinal Health Through Diet by Elaine Gottschall helpful to their recovery.
Diverticulitis usually develops after the age of forty as a result of weakened tissue and pressure against the intestinal walls due to ageing. Inflammation occurs when these pockets fill with waste that becomes trapped in them.
1. I have found that I can knock down severe inflammation due to diverticulitis with 20 drops of Linda’s WARRIOR blend in a 00 capsule 3 times daily.
2. Aloe vera promotes the healing of the inflamed areas. Drink 125 ml aloe vera juice three times a day.
3. I find relief with a blend of PEPPERMINT, ROMAN CHAMOMILE, ROSEMARY and CLOVE in a small amount of coconut oil rubbed over my stomach in a clockwise motion.
4. I used to have severed attacks with diverticulitis, but since applying DIGESTION SUPPORT on my naval morning and night, I have not had one more attack. I love these oils. - J.F.
5. I am using DIGESTION SUPPORT for diverticulitius. I was diagnosed with this many years ago and have controlled it well with diet, but I had a severe bout with it a couple of weeks ago, which is why I ordered Digestion Support. I put a drop on my belly button when I have any stomach distress, and this has worked really well. - Sharon G.
The choice of the process used in application of Heritage Essential Oils' products is the sole responsibility of the user.
Information and statements regarding Heritage Essential Oils' products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
We do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and FDA regulations.
Heritage Essential Oils and any of its directors, employees, representatives or those involved in blending and bottling the oils will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of their products. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit and claims of third parties. We disclaim any liability if the user uses or prescribes any remedy or essential oil, natural or otherwise, for him/herself or another. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional should a need be indicated.