Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia), Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) and Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) in a base of Emu oil
May alleviate ear pain and facilitate drainage.
Massage around the ear area, up the neck and across the cheekbone unless using on a child who might then rub the oil into the eyes. Put a few drops of oil on a cotton ball and plug the ear with it. Never drop essential oils directly into the ear!
1. I got the Earache Relief from you for the baby. She still seemed to have a lingering infection in one ear after two rounds of antibiotics, so I was sure that when she got the crud that she would land back in the pedi’s office. But, I had been daily treating her ear that seemed to bother her with the ear remedy for two weeks prior. She did get sick and ran a good fever, so I took her in suspecting the ears again. The ear I had been treating was totally clear. The other was red, but not bad, so no drugs needed. Needless to say, I’ve been treating her other ear, too, now. But, I was totally shocked that that bad ear was so improved even when she had miserable drainage. She’s fine now. - M.B.
2. This blend works very quickly to alleviate earaches. It's very mild in aroma, but works great! - E.S.
3. My ear had been aching for hours before I tried this blend. I followed the directions and put some on a cotton ball and placed it in my ear. Within minutes, my ear stopped aching and I felt so much better. This is an incredible blend! - E.B.S.
4. This testimony is about using Lavender for ear infection:
My daughter has been doing a lot of scuba diving and got an outer ear infection. She had Lavender with her (Praise the Lord!), and it had done the job well! She was in so much pain, and her EMT roommate said she could see puss. We put her on an active regimen of essential oils - especially the Lavender. Her ears cleared up! NOTE: Never put essential oils in the ear canal. Our daughter put the oil on the area outside the ear canal (the area you can see) and on the ear lobe. - M.E.K.
5. I want to share with you my experience with your Earache Relief blend. I've been having trouble with one ear. It sounds like I'm under water, sometimes it's just a crackling noise, and sometimes it's so bad that I hate being around myself because of the water sound along with what sounds like my heart beat. Now I know why they call it the ear drum. It sure sounded like a drum pounding. I went to an ear, nose and throat Dr., and they told me to try Sudafed for a week. The doctor also made a recommendation to put a tube in the ear, just like they do for the children. I didn't see that as an option. Unfortunately, I went through the whole box of Sudafed before I thought to try your Earache Relief oil. I remembered that I had ordered some of the earache oil, but I was thinking that I don't have a infection, but I was desperate, so I rubbed some oil around the ear and then put a heating pack on it. There wasn't much of a difference, so this morning I did it again, but I also soaked a cotton ball and plugged the ear. Praise the Lord, I haven't taken any more Sudafed, and my ear is doing fine. I'm very happy with the results of the earache oil. I will continue it for a couple of days and see what happens. I think any one who has children should have a bottle of this oil in their medicine cabinet. Thanks for all you do to being the hands upon the earth that the Lord can use to bring forth his healing. All glory and praise to our Lord Jesus. God Bless you - B. P.
6. I have chronic ear issues that have caused severe hearing loss. The Earache Relief has made a difference in the way the ear feels. It even drained last night, which it only does after heavy doses of psudafedarine HCL. My ear (which has a tube in it) has never drained properly and never felt right in the last 10 years. This morning is the third day I have used Lavender (a drop under the tongue for allergies) and the second night for using the Earache blend before going to bed. My ear this morning popped and drained, and for the first time in a long time my ear feels comfortable. I don't even have a cotton ball in it. God had been blessing me with the gift of healing. - John B.
7. My sister lives next door to me, and she started to have trouble with her ear. I gave her some of the Earache Relief. She used it once or twice, returned it and borrowed it again a few days later very desperate. She came over last night to return the bottle again telling me that finally, her ear was well. She realizes that if she had used it a few weeks ago for a least 3 days, she would have had relief back then. I told her to keep the bottle, I just got a new one. Some oils, you just don't want to be with out. - Barbara P.
The Block Massage for Treating Ear and Respiratory Infections
Massage Lymph Nodes - ease swelling and assist the release of antibiodies that fight off infection
Massage the Head - encourage lymph fluid to drain
Massage the Neck - encourage lymph fluid to drain
Massage the Thoracic Area - encourage lymph fluid to drain
Build a Strong Immune System - avoid antibiotics
Good Nutrition - organic, no preservatives, artificial colors or flavorings, antibiotics, hormones
Garlic Ear Oil
1 clove Garlic, minced
2 TB Olive or Coconut oil
- In a small stainless steel pot, warm the oil, and then add the minced garlic
- Cover and allow to steep for at least 30 minutes.
- Strain through a cheese cloth.
- Put 2-3 drops warm (test on wrist to be sure not too hot) in the ear as often as needed for pain.
- It is beneficial to lightly massage around the ear and down the neck, which may help the lymph nodes to drain fluid away from the ears and reduce the risk of a bacterial infection.
- Store in a glass bottle in the refrigerator - will keep for 4-5 days.
Lavender Ear-Massage Oil
1 drop Lavender essential oil (high quality)
1 TB Carrier oil such as Almond, Avocado, Coconut, Jojoba, Olive
- Mix together and dip fingertips into it. Gently massage around the ear and down the neck and jawline.
- Apply heat (a small cloth bag of rice works very well) as a warm compress over the ear.
Increasing pain that lasts longer than 48 hours or uncontrolled fever may indicate a bacterial infection. You may need to consult your Health Care provider.
NEVER put essential oils into the ear canal. Only use on the outer ear or on a cotton ball placed in the ear. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye. Water will not adequately dilute the oil. We’ve never known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.