Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium), Ravensara (Ravensara aromatica) and Melissa (Melissa officinalis) with Emu oil
This blend formerly used Manuka instead of Tea Tree. Manuka is similar to Tea Tree oil, but much less medicinal in aroma. It is also thought that Manuka is more effective than Tea Tree against gram positive bacteria. Unfortunately, our supply of high quality Manuka is gone, and we have not yet found a good source. All that we've tested is adulterated or inferior to what we expect.
For specific information about fever blisters/cold sores, click here.
The oils in this blend are known to kill the virus that causes fever blisters, also known as cold sores.
Fever blisters/cold sores are not the same as canker sores/mouth ulcers. Click here for information about canker sores/mouth ulcers.
Apply a drop of FEVER BLISTER blend as soon as the cold sore, or fever blister begins, and repeat 5-10 times a day. This blend is minimally diluted - may need to diulte more.
1. I have used a myriad of different natural remedies for fever blisters over the years, but Linda's Fever Blister is the best thing I've ever tried. I've very happy with this blend and am telling my friends! Thanks, - F.M.S.
2. This blend works like nothing else for fever blisters! - Sarah
3. Since I was very young I'd get fever blisters and it seemed like a long process: first the tingle and itch, then the painful throbbing blister that lasted days, and then the drying up and scab that lasted several more days until it finally went away. With the more recent fever blister I got, I felt the itch in the morning, and by evening it had formed a large blister. I started appling your Fever Blister blend on it that first day, so then that night when it formed the blister, I applied it again everytime I thought about it. By the next morning, it was already to the drying stage and had completely disappeared in just a few more days. So a process that normally took my body 2-3 weeks to complete was done in a week. I think I could have sped the process up it I'd started applying the blend at the first sign of the itch instead of midday, and if I'd kept appling it after it began to dry up. - Sherri
4. My young daughter gets a lot of fever blisters, and when I see one coming on, I apply the Fever Blister blend and it nips it in the bud. - Sarah
5. My dad tried my Fever Blister blend and he was sold. He said it was the best thing he ever used for his fever blisters, so he asked me to order some for him. - Elizabeth
6. I just have to thank you so much for the Fever Blister blend! I never get sores on my lips but had one recently that was dry and very stubbornly refused to go away. I bought your Fever Blister blend, and in less than 24 hours, it was healed! - Carol
Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye. Water will not adequately dilute the oil. We’ve never known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.