Arnica infused oil (Arnica montana), Emu oil, DMSO and MSM with Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Birch (Betula lenta), Tangerine (Citrus reticulata), Helichrysum Blend (Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea), Elemi (Canarium luzonicum), Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile), Idaho Tansy (Tanecetum vulgare), Birch (Betula lenta) and Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata), Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), Plai (Ziniber cassumunar), Chili Pepper (Capsicum), St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) and Ginger (Zingiber officinale) essential oils
Fire Power is a powerful, pain-relieving blend using the highest quality essential oils and other components to facilitate deeper, more effectual absorption.
* Works especially well on joint pain
* Even long-term “frozen” joints have become mobile within hours after application
* Use for muscle strains, bumps and bruises
* Pain is soothed on contact
* Pleasant scent
* Easy to apply roller ball
Peppermint essential oil is high in menthol, which delivers a cooling effect into aching muscles and throbbing joints. Scientific research declares it to be among the most effective pain relievers for sufferers of osteoarthritis.
Birch essential oil is effective for arthritis, rheumatism, inflammation, muscular pain and tendonitis. Birch contains an active principle similar to cortisone and is beneficial for bone, muscle and joint discomfort.
Tangerine essential oil is high in limonene, which is a potent penetrator, due to its dense electromagnetic field. Its ability to then bring circulation contributes to healing.
Black Pepper essential oil may increase cellular oxygenation and is known to help relieve rheumatoid arthritis.
Chili Pepper essential oil is a powerful pain blocker due to its active ingredient, capsaicin. This oil will produce a warming sensation that not only blocks the pain but also increases circulation, which speeds healing.
St. John's Wort essential oil was used by Roman battlefield physicians to speed healing from trauma and wounds.
Ginger essential oil is used for aching muscles and arthritis.
Plai essential oil has healing and anti-inflammatory properties useful for joint and muscle pain. Many feel that Plai is unsurpassed in relieving pain.
Helichrysum has been studied by European researchers for regenerating tissue and nerves and improving circulation and skin conditions. Helichrysum essential oil is anticoagulant, dissolves hematomas (blood clots), reduces scar tissue and skin discoloration.
DMSO penetrates the skin and has the ability to carry other oils with it. It is highly anti-inflammatory, which contributes to pain relief. As an antioxidant, it is a scavenger of free radicals that gather at the site of an injury. Its anti-inflammatory and pain relief properties make it the most widely used, approved treatment for interstitial cystitis (irritation of the urinary tract) in the world.
DMSO is quickly absorbed through the skin and can carry contaminants and impurities with it. It is the penetrating quality of DMSO that makes it a desirable choice for ushering pure essential oils through the skin and into deeper tissues for healing to take place. Because DMSO is a solvent in this respect, use wisdom and apply only to skin free of chemicals. For more information, click here: http://www.dmso.org/articles/information/muir.htm
Emu oil is highly anti-inflammatory and also penetrates the skin more effectively than other fatty oils and thus serves to carry essential oils deeper where they are needed in deep tissues and joints.
Arnica oil has been used to soothe muscle aches, reduce inflammation and heal wounds since as far back as the 1500s. It is often the first remedy used for injuries such as sprains and bruises.
MSM is widely used for joint health and to promote circulation so that nutrients can penetrate to the injured area.
Bone pain, torn ligaments, joint pain including frozen joints, anti-inflammatory, circulation
People have had relief from arthritis symptoms, sports injuries, sprains, muscle spasms, bumps and bruises.
Application Suggestions (see Essential Oil Usage):
Topical: Shake well before applying. Because Fire Power is a "hot" oil, it is a good blend to use in a 10ml roller ball applicator so that it can be applied right where needed without getting it on the hands. It can feel very hot to some people, but it's the "heat" that increases circulation, which means more blood flow, which means healing. If you feel anxious about it getting uncomfortably hot, add a carrier oil to dilute it.
Shake well and apply on location as often as desired.
Fire Power may stain clothing, so consider this when applying.
1. After Linda mixed up this oil, she asked me to try it on my frozen finger joint. It’d been frozen for over a year and very was painful, especially if I bumped it. I didn’t experience uncomfortable heat with Fire Power at all, but I also didn’t experience immediate pain relief either. After a couple hours I noticed that the finger moved a bit. It was bedtime, but when I awoke in the night I reapplied Fire Power. By morning I could hardly wait to call Linda. Not only did the finger move, but I also could make a fist, unscrew jar lids and there was NO PAIN! – Joan
2. Oh Bless the Lord!!! Let me tell you our testimony. My husband came home early because of the pain in his back. I have had to dress and undress him for 2 days. I bent down to take his shoe off and he screamed in pain at the way I lifted his leg. About 10 minutes later I applied the Fire Power. I asked him if it burned and he said, "No." I went about doing my things and left him to rest. He came briskly walking in the room just a little over an hour later with a smile on his face and said "It worked!!" We are both thankful and impressed. He still has some pain, but now he can get up and move around. S.H.
3. My husband has been fighting tendonitis and I got him a couple different things from Heritage Essential Oils, and they have helped him tremendously! He went one day to help unload the semi at our Angelfood distribution and it was really bothering him, so he took some of his migraine strength Advil and it didn't help. So I sent him home to get the "Fire Power" oil to try. We had just gotten it the day before so he hadn't had a chance to try it yet when he was in pain. It takes about 7 minutes to get from home to church, and before he got back, the pain was gone. - R.R.
4. I've been meaning to write and tell you how thankful I am that I ordered the Fire Power. My husband hurt his back badly while trying to unload a cast iron wood stove. He has a history of scoliosis, neck and back injuries, frequent slipped discs and so on. I was out-of-town when it happened, so it was the next morning before I was able to apply the Fire Power all up and down his back. I probably applied too much as he felt like his back was literally on fire, but it did not burn his skin. It believe it helped his back enough to avert the muscle spasms and locked-up back that crunches his vertebrae and slips his disc. I was so praying that wouldn't happen, because when he slips his disc, he literally can't move an inch without screaming in pain. He can't get up, can't sit, can't do anything, let alone work. Normally with an injury of this magnitude, the danger of a slipped disc would be huge. However, I think the oils really, really helped. I needed something really powerful, and I think Fire Power was certainly that! After the first application, he was paranoid about getting burned, so he only let me put it on every other day, and even so I cut it with a carrier oil. He is much better, though not quite healed yet. Considering that he would normally not be at this same stage until possibly 4+ weeks after a back injury, WITH medications and muscle relaxers, I am really thrilled that it has been only 1 WEEK. I am so thankful! - J.H.
5. Since I didn't want to use my hands or to use disposable gloves that have synthetic chemicals, after I applied Fire Power to my husband's back, I used the back of a large spoon (which I first warmed with my hands) to spread the oils and mix it with a carrier oil. I kept using the spoon with some pressure for a while even after the oils looked like they were fairly absorbed. I wanted to deeply massage the tissues. - J.H.
6. I am treated for rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, and I have found immediate relief for my joints from your Fire Power blend. It has changed my life in regards to the pain, and it makes it easier to keep up with my 2-year-old daughter. Thank you! - Brooke
7. I'm 81 years old. The area on the top of my left hand on the thumb from my wrist up the two fingers has been very painful. The knuckles were swollen and red, and I could not grip anything with that hand. I was unable to open a door or hold a cup to wash it. I had constant pain at the large knuckle on the thumb. I applied Fire Power twice before I went to bed, and felt almost instant relief from the pain. When I woke up, the swelling was down and the knuckles much less red. I could hold things in that hand. I used Fire Power three times during the next day, and the hand is still much better. I am able to use it as normal (just a little stiff) with no pain. This is VERY good news! I never want to be without Fire Power - it is wonderful! - Joan
Possible skin sensitivity.
Fire Power may stain clothing and should be kept out of the reach of children.
Avoid contact with the eyes and other sensitive areas. Essential oils are both lipophilic and hydrophobic. Lipophilic means they are attracted to fat—like the membranes of your eyes and skin. They are also hydrophobic, meaning they do not like water. Flushing with water will only send the essential oil back to the eye's membranes. Applying a carrier oil will create another fat for the essential oil to be attracted to other than the membranes of the eyes or skin. We’ve not known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your health care provider.
Fire Power contains DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide) which is a natural substance derived from wood pulp and is considered harmless when used with proper precautions. Due to FDA regulations, it is only sold as a solvent. For more information, click here: http://www.dmso.org/articles/information/muir.htm