Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), Oregano (Origanum vulgare), Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) and Frankincense (Boswelia frereana)
1. My daughter had a ganglion cyst on her wrist for over a year. I put a single application of Lemongrass on it and four days later, it was about 2/3 the original size and much softer. Another application wiped it out. [Linda's comment: Lemongrass is considered a "hot" essential oil and it is recommended that you dilute it when applying directly to your skin.]
2. Over a year ago, my friend had a ganglion cyst and applied a blend of Oregano, Thyme and Cypress 2-3 times daily. The cyst disappeared within 2 weeks and has not returned. Her cyst was a good size, and her doctor wanted to operate on it. The actual sack around the cyst may not dissipate, but it has a good purpose, which is to hold the toxins away from the rest of the body. If it fills up again, use the oils on it! [Linda's comment: Oregano and Thyme are considered "hot" essential oils and it is recommended that you dilute them when applying directly to your skin.]
3. The Ganglion Cyst blend really works!! When I received the oil, I immediately applied it to my cyst (inner left wrist, about the size of a pea) just once a day. Within two days the cyst seemed to have lost it's fluid and had shrunk down to half its size. The next day it was back to its original size (ganglion cysts will do this after treatment), and I started applying the oil twice a day. I noticed right away the oil helped with wrist pain! The next day the cyst was virtually gone! Maybe the size of the tip of a pencil. No pain! A few days later it came back - but if I am diligent about applying the oil it will shrink pretty quickly. Three days ago it was half its original size, but it was painful, so I applied the oil three times that day. That night, about an hour after applying the oil, I had an odd, flooding ache in my wrist that lasted a few minutes. When I looked at my wrist, the cyst was GONE! The ache must have been the reabsorption of the fluid. You can barely tell where it was. I have decided to apply the oil once a day to see how long it will keep the cyst from coming back, and I will let you know!! Thank you!!
4.I have had a big lump on my wrist for years. My wrist always had pain. I looked up on the Internet about the lump on my wrist, and it suggested it was a ganglion cyst. So knowing about the oils (only had used Young Living at the time), I had put in an order from your company for the Ganglion cyst oil, Awaken, Respiratory Relief, Plague Defense, Migraine Relief and Oregano oil. I absolutely love them all. I used the Ganglion Cyst blend, but not everyday, for a couple months, and it was not doing anything. So I decided to start using it everyday and whenever I thought to whether that be 3 times a day or just the 1 time. Let me tell you, within about 2 weeks, GONE!!! I am just amazed! My wrist pain is GONE!! I absolutely love all the oils!!! - Stephanie
5. I had a round lump on the palm of my hand about pea size that I showed to my sister (who is a nurse), and she said it was a ganglion cyst. She didn’t know of anything I could do naturally to get rid of it, but she had no experience with essential oils. I had Respiratory Relief that I’d used on a bone spur, so I tried that for a few weeks with no change. Next, I decided to pull out the big gun: Oregano. I applied a drop of undiluted Oregano oil on the cyst (at least 4x daily - most days probably 10x daily). In two weeks the ganglion cyst was gone! I stopped putting Oregano oil on the area once it was gone and it has not returned.
6. I was told that surgery was my only option for a large ganglion cyst on my big toe. I look at the testimonies and saw that a couple mentioned Lemongrass, which I already had, so I put a drop of Lemongrass oil on it 1x daily. In less than 2 weeks it became softer. One day I was messing with it and gave it a hard push, and it burst under the skin. I should have continued application because I noticed it coming back a few weeks later (this is apparently typical), so I started up the treatment again and it quickly disappeared.
7. When my daughter came to visit, she showed me a very large ganglion cyst on the back of her hand. She told me that she thought it started more than a year ago, and recently it had turned from soft and squishy to hard and began expanding into her thumb. I gave her some Oregano and Thyme to use on it at least three times a day. In less than two weeks it was gone and never came back.
10. I had a large, marble-sized lump on my wrist that my doctor diagnosed as a ganglion cyst. He made no big deal over it and told me that it might resolve on its on or need to be surgically removed if it continued to grow. I looked on your website and decided to try Oregano and Thyme. I applied 2 drops neat of Oregano one night and 2 drops neat of Thyme the next night. After 12 days the cyst was completely gone! I continued the protocol for another couple of weeks to be sure I got to the root of it. I stopped using the oils on it about 3 months ago and it has not returned.
11. My son’s close friend was visiting a couple months ago, and I noticed a ganglion cyst on the back of his hand. It was large enough to be painful when he extended his hand/wrist. I looked up “cysts” in the Essential Oils Desk Reference. All it said was "2 drops of Oregano first day, 2 drops Thyme second day. Apply on location as often as needed." I asked the young man if he was willing to let me experiment on him, and he thought it would be a great test of my oils. :-) I had less than a week till the end of his visit, so I was really hoping this would work quickly. After just a few days, he came to me holding out both hands toward me and asked if I could see what had happened to his wrist. I couldn’t tell which wrist had had the cyst! There was no visible evidence of it. He was amazed that it had worked so quickly and without any pain. We have another oily convert!
11. My ganglion cyst disappeared by applying 2 drops of Oregano on the cyst in the morning (undiluted, but I’m tough, others may need to dilute 50:50). I applied 2 drops of Thyme in the evening directly on the cyst. I did this daily until the cyst dissipated. Maybe it's the antibiotic/anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that dissipates the fluids in the cyst. I’d read that this was an effective protocol, and it sure worked great for me. There are many oils with similar properties as well.
Use caution with infants and children. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye. Water will not adequately dilute the oil. We’ve never known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.