Unknown column 'pImage' in 'field list'
Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home3/herita57/public_html/heritageessentialoils.com/vsadmin/inc/incproducts.php on line 378
Symptoms of Hiatal Hernia include:
- Chest pain
- Sore throat
Treatment for symptoms include:
- Avoid bending over after eating
- No alcohol or tobacco
- Regular exercise
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Pure Water - drink 1/2 body weight in ounces of pure water daily. Adding Lemon essential oil will help alkalize
- Sleep slightly elevated
- Honey (raw & local if possible) - by itself or with herbal teas
- Apple Cider Vinegar (organic with "mother") - an incredible remedy for symptoms and has proven to work wonders for many.
1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Raw Honey
1 cup Pure Water
1. 1. For my hernia, I was taking a little purple pill daily, but I replaced that with a glass of water and a drop of DIGESTION SUPPORT. My symptoms disappeared.
The choice of the process used in application of Heritage Essential Oils' products is the sole responsibility of the user.
Information and statements regarding Heritage Essential Oils' products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
We do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and FDA regulations.
Heritage Essential Oils and any of its directors, employees, representatives or those involved in blending and bottling the oils will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of their products. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit and claims of third parties. We disclaim any liability if the user uses or prescribes any remedy or essential oil, natural or otherwise, for him/herself or another. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional should a need be indicated.