Lavender (wild crafted from France) (Lavendula angustifolia), Geranium Rose (Pelargonium roseum), Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) and Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
The oils in MRSA-X were tested by the University of Manchester and found to kill the deadly MRSA bacteria.
Click here to read the article.
Peer-Evaluated Articles Supporting the Efficacy of Essential Oils Against MRSA
Application Suggestion (Click here if unfamiliar with Essential Oil Usage):
Topical: Dilute and apply on location as often as desirable.
Internal: The oils in the MRSA-X blend are suitable for internal use within safe parameters. Click here for more information about internal usage.
1. I told you I would keep you up to date on my niece and her infection and I haven't done a very good job of it! I am sorry! But the news is good! When she was first diagnosed with the MRSA infection her doctor told her she would have to be isolated when she gave birth and she would not be able to breast feed because they would have to start her on some pretty strong drugs to kill the infection.
Well, she started using the MRSA-X oil that I got from you as well as drinking chlorophyll and colloidal silver by mouth and also applied to the infection. She applied the oil to the infection and also took some by mouth in capsules. After just 2 weeks the doctor was really surprised by how much she had improved. My niece told me that he came into the room with goggles and gloves like she was really contaminated! He took one look at the infected place and took off the goggles and said things were really looking good. She gave birth to a 8lb 3oz beautiful baby boy on March 12 and had absolutely no sign of the infection. We are all so grateful to you for being there with the oil and the knowledge of how to use it! And very thankful to the Lord for how good He is to us! - Sherri M.
2. I battled MRSA for 6 months using allopathic treatments, and after less than a week of using MRSA-X, I'm finally improving. This stuff is amazing!
3. My 15-year-old son has forehead acne. The MRSA-X blend has been working well. Last spring he had a really bad huge pimple (perhaps more than one) - so bad that I took him to the doctor who put him on antibiotics and then had to give him a stronger one, plus an antibiotic ointment. The MRSA seems to be helping more than the antibiotics ever did. He's also been on a prescription lotion for acne for years that I have stopped using. - Ellie
4. Thank you for the MRSA info! After taking many essential oils recommended for pneumonia, I looked up your site and started on the sample of MRSA-X that I've had for over a year. I just dabbed some in and on my nose as per your info, and I truly believe this is the answer to all of my 69 years of asthma and COPD. I had a carbuncle and blood poisoning as a child. I was treated with lots of antibiotics, and I now believe this caused MRSA to set up residence in my nose and cause me a lifetime of misery in my chest. But now praise to our Lord Jesus and your info and your MRSA-X, I believe I have found the answer to it all. I'm feeling better than I've felt in years. Thank you and God bless your ministry. - Suzi-Annah
5. I wanted to let you know that the MRSA-X has helped my 3-year-old son’s staph infection. We did get confirmation from the culture that it was indeed staph, and we decided to just use MRSA-X oil with coconut oil 3x a day and it healed beautifully. I just ordered another bottle to have on hand at the first sign of another possible staph infection in our family. I cannot thank you enough for your quick response and amazing product. I told our naturopath that she should prescribe your essential oils for a staph infections. We are so glad we never had to use antibiotics. - Jolaine
6. My adult son had a terrible case of MRSA 2 years ago, (pic line to his heart w/ daily 1/2 hour injections, etc.!) and then, once it was in his system, it kept coming back. Nothing seemed to stop it. The first time he tried the MRSA-X formula, he said, "That stuff simply works!" He put it on the spot and on the bottoms of his feet. When he initially had an infection, he had extensive surgery and was hospitalized for a week/had a pic-line to his heart w/ daily infusions for a month, etc. We were told that once you have MRSA, you are more susceptible to reoccurrence, which has been the case with him. It's been in his nose, knee, elbow and so on. We did not know about essential oils for the first round. The original antibiotics didn't touch it! Now, when a spot shows up, he goes after it with the MRSA-X, and it works. One thing I've learned is that your body must have the proper pH balance, which means (in part) cutting out processed foods and eating healthy fruits and veggies especially. Also, drink lots of water and get away from any sugary drinks. (Research it....I'm sure I'm only touching the surface of this issue.) Anyway, it seems a lot of people are getting MRSA and Cellulitis these days for some reason, and we need to take charge of our health! Thank you for helping us find a solution to that horrible staph infection! - Bev
7. I've been using the MRSA-X for what appears to actually be MRSA that has been occurring in my nose for nearly a decade now. My symptoms would begin inside the nostril with soreness, inflammation (you could actually see my nose swell), and then many small boils/blisters would surface that would eventually burst and be difficult to heal up (often taking weeks!) They were crusty/oozy. At first I used to think it was seasonal, but then it became something more often. This past year it would reoccur within weeks of healing back up. It was worse when I worked in an office atmosphere, but lately it seems anytime I was exposed to harsh chemical smells, mold, pollens, dust, it would resurface. I Googled MRSA, and it described my symptoms exactly. I've swabbed the MRSA-X neat in the nostrils 3x/day for the a full week and had no recurrences. I will definitely be ordering more. Now that that appears to be "under control" should I just swab 2x day and for how long should I be doing this - several weeks more or even longer? - Elaine
Linda wrote: This is wonderful, Elaine. Bless the Lord! I wish I knew how long you should continue, but if it were me, I'd slowly back off and continue once a day for months rather than take the chance of it coming back on me. We've seen with other issues, such as fungal issues, that once the visible manifestations disappear, if the treatment stops, it comes back. It seems best to continue for a while. Please let us know how you are doing in a month or two.
8. I'm diabetic (type 2) and have MRSA, although currently I don't have any skin infections, but I believe the infections inside are MRSA related. Specifically, I have frequent yeast infections as well as what I believe is some sort of bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine. I've also been combating a severe, 2 year's long ear/sinus infection which had spread to my eyes. I'm fairly certain this was MRSA as well. Thats how I found HEO; I was desperately searching for relief from the eye infection. I got a bottle of MRSA-X and the Ear Infection blend. I applied the MRSA-X around my eyes, and the infection was gone within 24 hours! I massaged the Ear Infection blend around the ear and also applied it on cotton to put in my ears. I could feel a difference, but this ear infection was like the world's worst one ever! So I did the same with the MRSA-X, and I am currently going on about 8 days free from ear pain for the first time in 2 years. - Elaina
9. I worked in health care and got MRSA. I had extensive treatments, but it kept coming back. Then I read that scented laundry detergents might exacerbate it, so we have been scent-free for almost 7 years and no more MRSA.
Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye. Water will not adequately dilute the oil. We’ve never known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.