Suitable to diffuse
While the quality of the oils in this blend may be suitable for internal use, the blend is formualted with topical use in mind. We feel that internal use is rarely *needed* and should only be used with respect for how concentrated the oils are. Click here for information about internal usage.
1. When I fell and hurt my back, the muscle spasms
were terrible. Muscle Relax had a great effect on the spasms. By calming down the spasms, I was able to get rest and let my body heal. At age 93, a lot of my friends didn't think I'd ever walk again, but I'm doing just fine now. J.B.
2. This blend has helped my restless legs
- I basically don't have the problem anymore!
3. My friend gave me some of her Muscle Relax blend for my aching back
. I loved it and want to order some of my own. I love it that you home school and that you have a home-based business. - J.K.
4. Yesterday I received my order. Last night, I used the Muscle Relax blend before going to bed. I am thankful to report that, for the first time in I do not even remember how long, I was not awakened all through the night by horrific pain!
I pray, that in His Mercy, the Lord will continue to bless HIS OILS (as my dear friend Linda Sherman calls them), to my healing. May He Be Praised! - A.D.
5. I am a massage therapist and use Muscle Relax for TMJ
on my clients with good results. I apply neet (undiluted) and massage the muscles around the jaw line, cheeks, cheekbones, temples and neck if that’s tight. It surprised me the first few times to see how the muscles released their mean grip in so little time.
6. PainX and Muscle Relax helped me with my TMJ
pain. Eventually I found a dentist who fitted me with a splint to wear at night. He told me I needed to learn to rest the tip of my tongue on the roof of my mouth. He told me to concentrate on not letting my teeth touch (bottom to top) unless chewing food. I really feel that I’m healed, and this is after being told by dentists and oral surgeons that there was not real hope and that I’d live with pain for the rest of my life. The PainX is especially good - it helps with the pain but seems like it helped my body mend. I might not have needed the splint, but am glad I invested in it because it helps me keep my jaw in the correct position while I sleep.
7. I have cervical dystonia, and Muscle Relax plus heat wrap is divine! - Marya
8. My mother has experienced nightly muscle cramps in her legs and feet for about 50 years. She has tried various remedies, vitamin supplements and medications. While she was visiting our family, she ran out of her supplements and was very concerned of what that night would bring in the way of leg cramps. I gave her my bottle of Muscle Relax and she rubbed the oil blend on her legs before going to bed. She was happy to report only a very slight foot cramp that occurred when she awoke at 6:00am the next morning. No cramps throughout the night! Following the same bedtime routine the next night, she had no cramps at all! - Renee
9. For three years I have been having leg muscle cramping at night. I started taking magnesium and put a bar of soap under the sheet. That has helped for three years. But a few nights ago, I had a cramp that wouldn’t go away. I went into the bathroom and found the Muscle Relax. I applied that on the cramp directly, and within one to two minutes it was totally gone. Once I got back to bed, it felt kind of warm and comfy, and I haven’t had one since. I have put the Muscle Relax by the bed though! - Margaret
10. I have charley horse spasms sometimes at night if I played tennis on a very hot day. The Muscle Relax has been practically instantaneous relief. - Sally
Avoid contact with the eye. Essential oils are lipophilic, meaning they are attracted to fat—like the membranes of your eye and skin. Essential oils are hydrophobic, meaning they do not like water. Flushing with water will only send the essential oil back to the eye's membranes. Wiping with carrier oil will create another fat for the essential oil to be attracted to other than the membranes of the eye. We’ve not known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.