Basil (Cupressus sempervirens), Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens), Marjoram (Origanum majorana), Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia), Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
Tight, sore, aching muscles and charley horses
Apply on location as often as desirable
1. When I fell and hurt my back, the muscle spasms were terrible. Muscle Relax had a great effect on the spasms. By calming down the spasms, I was able to get rest and let my body heal. At age 93, a lot of my friends didn't think I'd ever walk again, but I'm doing just fine now. J.B.
2. This blend has helped my restless legs - I basically don't have the problem anymore!
3. My friend gave me some of her Muscle Relax blend for my aching back. I loved it and want to order some of my own. I love it that you home school and that you have a home-based business. - J.K.
4. Yesterday I received my order. Last night, I used the Muscle Relax blend before going to bed. I am thankful to report that, for the first time in I do not even remember how long, I was not awakened all through the night by horrific pain! I pray, that in His Mercy, the Lord will continue to bless HIS OILS (as my dear friend Linda Sherman calls them), to my healing. May He Be Praised! - A.D.
5. I am a massage therapist and use Muscle Relax for TMJ on my clients with good results. I apply neet (undiluted) and massage the muscles around the jaw line, cheeks, cheekbones, temples and neck if that’s tight. It surprised me the first few times to see how the muscles released their mean grip in so little time.
6. PainX and Muscle Relax helped me with my TMJ pain. Eventually I found a dentist who fitted me with a splint to wear at night. He told me I needed to learn to rest the tip of my tongue on the roof of my mouth. He told me to concentrate on not letting my teeth touch (bottom to top) unless chewing food. I really feel that I’m healed, and this is after being told by dentists and oral surgeons that there was not real hope and that I’d live with pain for the rest of my life. The PainX is especially good - it helps with the pain but seems like it helped my body mend. I might not have needed the splint, but am glad I invested in it because it helps me keep my jaw in the correct position while I sleep.
Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye. Water will not adequately dilute the oil. We’ve never known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.