Geranium (Pelargonium roseum), Helichrysum Blend [(Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea), Elemi (Canarium luzonicum), Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile), Idaho Tansy (Tanecetum vulgare), Birch (Betula lenta) and Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)], Juniper (Juniperus communis), Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) and Peppermint (Mentha piperita) essential oils in a base of organic Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis)
This blend has been known to help with numbness and weakness of peripheral nerves.
Application Suggestions (see Essential Oil Usage):
Apply on location as often as desirable.
1. My father and I both struggle with weakness and numbness in our hands and feet. This blend has helped both of us considerably! R.A.
2. I purchased the Neuropathy blend for my father who is 75 and has neuropathy. I've also been using it on my feet. I am an avid skier, and over the years have lost feeling at the end of my toes due to frost nip. After applying the neuropathy blend each evening for about two months, the areas on my toes which were basically dead, have rejuvenated. I have regained feeling and the color has turned from whitish/gray back to pink. Thank you for these wonderful oils. - H.B.
3. I am SO excited! I just spoke with my dad. He has been using the Neuropathy oil since he received it in early January. I just called and asked him how it was going. He said that they had forgotten to put it on the last three nights and he told my mom that they HAD to put it on tonight because he could tell a huge difference! I am so excited! What a blessing! My dad said the thing he has noticed the most is that his pain is no where like it was at night. I guess with neuropathy the pain when you get off your feet is almost as bad as when you are on your feet. Dad said the sharp pain at night is so much better now! - Amy K.
4. Your Neuropathy Spray is wonderful!! I can't imagine not having it to help me deal with the burning sensation I feel in my feet. I'm so thankful my MD recommended I try it. - Dorothy C.
5. My Dad, who is 75, uses it every night. It helps relieve a lot of his foot pain!- Stephanie
6. I heard that to renew a nerve, the nerve needed to be a cooler temperature than the other tissue, so I used PEPPERMINT. I had my husband rub it on my spine and bottoms of my feet twice daily. I especially massaged my big toes because the reflex for the pituitary gland is in the center of the big toe. The pituitary gland is responsible for making the chemical that keeps the muscles stretching and contracting. When it does not make enough of it, the muscles are unable to stretch out and contract normally.
7. My 84-year-old dad has peripheral neuropathy not from diabetes. He usually refuses medicines of any kind, especially unconventional, but I ordered the oil anyway. The only thing he hates worse than taking medicine is waste - so I knew he would use it! He did, and the stabbing pains in his legs and feet have stopped! He was so impressed that he took the bottle to his next doctor appointment. His doctor was so impressed that he took down all the information and now recommends it to other patients! He still has a hard time believing it actually worked, but he asks me to reorder like clockwork! I am so very thankful for you and the healing essential oils! - Susan
8. My mom is using Neuropathy Spray every night, and it is helping a lot. - Sandy S.
9. My boyfriend has peripheral neuropathy, and he has found HEO’s Neuropathy spray to be helpful on his feet and lower legs. I also purchased Black Pepper oil and mixed that with coconut oil in a roll on applicator. He said the Black Pepper mix helps the best with the nerve pain in his feet. - Grace
10. I ordered the Neuropathy Blend for my 91-year-old mother who has peripheral neuropathy in her feet as a result of chemotherapy. For years now she rarely was able to sleep through the night without the searing pains in her feet. Praise God! On the second night of her applying the Neuropathy spray 3x day she is now without pain and sleeping. She did say she had some mild pain one night only. - Sally
11. Neuropathy Spray helps both my mother and my husband's mother - great blend! - S.C.
12. We purchased Neuropathy Spray for my dad who has neuropathy due to chemo. His bottle was about empty, and he asked me to order two more bottles! - Jill
13. I have given the Neuropathy Spray to 3 people now, and that are all ecstatic at the success they have had with this blend. My mom and mother-in-law both had terrible neuropathy for years, and when I discovered HEO, I suggested they use this blend. It has changed their lives! - Sally
14. I ordered Neuropathy Spray and PainX for a friend who has diabetic neuropathy and was having trouble even walking. He was reluctant to try them, but after two weeks he was telling everyone how well they had helped him. I have ordered him additional ones (Diabetes Massage and Muscle Relax), and I think he uses them all. He is walking so much better and seems so much stronger. Even the color in his face is better! - Margaret
Avoid contact with the eye. Essential oils are lipophilic, meaning they are attracted to fat—like the membranes of your eye and skin. Essential oils are hydrophobic, meaning they do not like water. Flushing with water will only send the essential oil back to the eye's membranes. Wiping with carrier oil will create another fat for the essential oil to be attracted to other than the membranes of the eye. We’ve not known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.