Proprietary blend of 30+ oils including catnip, lemon and vanilla in a coconut oil base.
[Note: Because we are not interested in submitting this blend to the EPA for approval, we cannot call it a mosquito “repellent”.]
This natural blend is the most effective anti-bug blend we’ve ever used. Many anti-bug blends include DEET, which has been shown to be toxic to some people. [Info on DEET] Also, most natural blends smell heavily of citronella, which is not always desirable. This blend has a mild vanilla scent and is very pleasant to use.
Spray into palms and apply topically as desired.
Animal Spray recipe in testimony below
1. I love this blend. I want to buy it in 4oz bottles. Whenever we are outside, I spray myself and children with No Bites!, and without fail someone will come up to me and want to know what that wonderful smell is. They are amazed that bug repellent can actually smell so good. I'm telling everyone about it, so be prepared! :-)
2. My husband and son used this blend in the Amazon. We added just a little bit more Citronella for good measure, but they said it worked great. I highly recommend this blend.
3. We use No Bites! as an insect repellent on our farm animals. We use 8oz No Bites! + 1 gallon Mineral Oil (purchased at the local farm store). Mix together well and pour into a spray bottle. This works great and smells good too!
4. We live in SW Colorado where the mosquitoes, gnats and flies are terrible, but your No Bites! blend is great, and we are so thankful that we don't have to walk around smelling like bug repellent. - Judy
5. We went to a concert in the park near our house last night and used No Bites! for the first time. It smelled way better than other bug sprays and worked really well. - Bobbie W.
6. We used the No Bites! the other night at a fellowship by the river. Some of our friends were bitten by mosquitoes before the No Bites! was passed to them. I carry a sample bottle of Peppermint in my pocket at all times, so I offered to put a drop on each bite, and in an hour, they were excited to point out to me that the bites had vanished. (The sooner the oil is applied, the faster it disappears.) At the end of the event, many who had used the No Bites! came to me astonished that they didn't get a single mosquito bite. - L.S.
7. I Love the "No Bites!" blend. I worked in the garden, and they came near me but not on me! Great stuff. I'm getting more for my boys who are going on a week-long camping trip. - Gretchen
8. No Bites! really does work! The girls and I been through wooded and weeded areas and no bites for all 3 of us! Feels great to enjoy the outdoors again (even though its HOT here in Texas) The Sunburn Protection works great too, love them both!! - Sheri
9. No Bites! is wonderful. We forgot it one time and stopped and bought some regular insect repellant. Not only was it "unnatural" of course, but it also did not work as well! - Christy
Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye. Water will not adequately dilute the oil. We’ve never known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.