Frankincense (Boswelia frereana), Geranium Rose (Pelargonium roseum) and Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)
People who have tried both Ovarian Cyst and Worwood's Ovarian Cyst have preferred this blend.
From Iodine: The Universal Nutrient "Iodine can be concentrated in the ovaries, and Russian studies done some years ago showed a relationship between iodine deficiency and the presence of cysts in the ovaries. The greater the iodine deficiency, the more ovarian cysts a woman produces. In its extreme form, this condition is known as polycystic ovarian disease."
Cysts feed on sugars and have reportedly been linked as a precusor to diabetes.
1. I got rid of a 3-centimeter cyst on an ovary by using 8 drops each of FRANKINCENSE, GERANIUM and CYPRESS diluted with 24 drops of a carrier oil. I did a retention tampon nightly for 4 nights, off for 2 nights and 4 more nights. I also rubbed this blend on topically and on my ankle bone on both sides of my feet, working down from the ankle bone to the arches of my feet. In 10 days my pain was completely gone.
2. Many times around the time of the month when a woman's hormones are wreaking havock on the body I get a migraine. I feel like it stretches from my heel to the top of my head. Nothing touches it. Not medication, back rubs, apple cider vinegar... none of my usual remedies come close to making a difference. Twice now, however, I have placed a drop of the Ovarian Cyst bend on my abdomen and recieved almost instant relief - usually after about 20 minutes or so. This blend has quickly become one of my "must have on hand" oils. Thanks! - Sherri
3. I went in to see my gynecologist after experiencing unexplained cramping for five months. An ultrasound and CT scan showed that I had a cyst on my ovary. My doctor scheduled surgery to remove it in 4 weeks. I was glad to finally know what it was, but I was not looking forward to having surgery. I decided to talk to a good friend of mine who was into alternative things including essential oils. She suggested I use 8 drops each of FRANKINCENSE, LAVENDER and CYPRESS with a carrier oil. I soaked an all-natural tampon and retained it all night long for four nights straight. The next three nights I did the same thing but used GERANIUM instead of the Cypress. I also applied MASTER blend over my ovaries where I experienced the pain every time I used the bathroom. At night I applied this and laid a hot compress over the painful ovary. When I went back to the doctor three weeks later, there was not a sign of that cyst on my ovary!
4. I had a 1"+ cyst on my ovary causing me great discomfort, and this Ovarian Cyst blend has been amazing. I can hardly wait to see what my MD finds next time I go in. The cyst has got to be gone or much smaller. Bless you for these amazing blends!! - Suzie
5. These are my suggestions for PCOS (~ Kat):
1) Rid your life of toxins (cleaning products, birth control meds etc)
2) No soy at all since it is estrogenic
3) Dramatically increase amount of good fats - especially virgin coconut oil, grass-fed butter and fermented cod liver oil. Fats are hormone-balancing.
4) Consider the GAPS diet - gapsdiet.com
5) Avoid sugar since insulin levels are tied to hormones.
6) T-Tapp, Teresa Tapp's exercise that promises to balance hormones.
7) HEO's Vitality and Solace blends.
Avoid contact with the eye. Essential oils are lipophilic, meaning they are attracted to fat—like the membranes of your eye and skin. Essential oils are hydrophobic, meaning they do not like water. Flushing with water will only send the essential oil back to the eye's membranes. Wiping with carrier oil will create another fat for the essential oil to be attracted to other than the membranes of the eye. We’ve not known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.