Frankincense (Boswelia frereana), Geranium Rose (Pelargonium roseum) and Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)
People who have tried both Ovarian Cyst and Worwood's Ovarian Cyst have preferred this blend.
Application Suggestions (see Essential Oil Usage)
Topical: Dilute with a carrier and apply on area of concern as desired. See Oil Usage for a dilution chart to help you decide how to dilute the blend. For short-term use, some dilute up to 25 drops per teaspoon (25%). For daily use, we traditionally dilute up to 3 drops per teaspoon (3%).
From Iodine: The Universal Nutrient "Iodine can be concentrated in the ovaries, and Russian studies done some years ago showed a relationship between iodine deficiency and the presence of cysts in the ovaries. The greater the iodine deficiency, the more ovarian cysts a woman produces. In its extreme form, this condition is known as polycystic ovarian disease."
Iodine Research | Dr. Brownstein
Cysts feed on sugars and have reportedly been linked as a precusor to diabetes.
1. I got rid of a 3-centimeter cyst on an ovary by using 8 drops each of FRANKINCENSE, GERANIUM and CYPRESS diluted with 24 drops of a carrier oil. I did a retention tampon nightly for 4 nights, off for 2 nights and 4 more nights. I also rubbed this blend on topically and on my ankle bone on both sides of my feet, working down from the ankle bone to the arches of my feet. In 10 days my pain was completely gone. [HEO's comment: This is a 50% dilution ratio. We suggest that you consider a greater dilution and test your formula. Some ladies put their formula on a saucer, mix well and then roll the tampon in the solution to absorb it. You may feel warmth, but you should not feel pain. If it is painful, remove the tampon and douche with water. Kurt Schnaubelt, author of The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils, is an advocate of using vaginal suppositories, and he suggests about 10% dilution.]
2. Many times around the time of the month when a woman's hormones are wreaking havock on the body I get a migraine. I feel like it stretches from my heel to the top of my head. Nothing touches it. Not medication, back rubs, apple cider vinegar... none of my usual remedies come close to making a difference. Twice now, however, I have placed a drop of the Ovarian Cyst bend on my abdomen and recieved almost instant relief - usually after about 20 minutes or so. This blend has quickly become one of my "must have on hand" oils. Thanks! - Sherri
3. I went in to see my gynecologist after experiencing unexplained cramping for five months. An ultrasound and CT scan showed that I had a cyst on my ovary. My doctor scheduled surgery to remove it in 4 weeks. I was glad to finally know what it was, but I was not looking forward to having surgery. I decided to talk to a good friend of mine who was into alternative things including essential oils. She suggested I use 8 drops each of FRANKINCENSE, LAVENDER and CYPRESS with a carrier oil. I soaked an all-natural tampon and retained it all night long for four nights straight. The next three nights I did the same thing but used GERANIUM instead of the Cypress. I also applied MASTER blend over my ovaries where I experienced the pain every time I used the bathroom. At night I applied this and laid a hot compress over the painful ovary. When I went back to the doctor three weeks later, there was not a sign of that cyst on my ovary! [HEO's comment: She doesn't mention the dilution ratio, so we suggest you tinker with your formula before inserting the tampon. Some ladies put their formula on a saucer, mix well and then roll the tampon in the solution to absorb it. You may feel warmth, but you should not feel pain. If it is painful, remove the tampon and douche with water. Kurt Schnaubelt, author of The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils, is an advocate of using vaginal suppositories, and he suggests about 10% dilution.]
4. I had a 1"+ cyst on my ovary causing me great discomfort, and this Ovarian Cyst blend has been amazing. I can hardly wait to see what my MD finds next time I go in. The cyst has got to be gone or much smaller. Bless you for these amazing blends!! - Suzie
5. I recently ordered and started using HEO's Ovarian Cyst blend. I started applying it 3 days ago, and my consistent, reoccurring annoyance of ovulation pain has reduced immensely! I thought for sure I was going to end up at my OB/GYN's office again with another ovarian cyst. I had 3 removed in February this year. Now I don't think I will have to make that doctor's appt. Thank You HEO! I know my husband will be happy to hear how fast this blend has actually worked. He was worried that I had another relapse starting. I feel like I have been freed from chains! Thank God for His blessings of nature! - Jessie
6. Ovarian Cyst Blend ROCKS!!! I have been using it for a little over a month, and the results are outrageous! I have just a twinge here and there of ovulation pain. - Jessie
7. Update from the gal I shared HEO's Ovarian Cyst blend with: Pain is lessening with every application. She was excited to find out that she had no allergic reaction and is happy that it is helping her out as well! - Jessie
8. I have been doing the iodine protocol for about 5 weeks since they found an orange-sized cyst on my ovary. I just went in for my recheck yesterday, and it's now about the size of a golf ball. When you begin the protocol, take it easy on the niacin. - Heather [HEO's Comment: See Iodine Research for more information.]
9. I ordered Ovarian Cyst blend for my mom recently, and she's been using it the past few days. She told me that she has felt an immense difference and is very happy and hopeful that this will help with the pain in the future! I will defiantly be repurchasing this product! Thank you so so much! - Ali
These are my suggestions for PCOS (~ Kate):
1) Rid your life of toxins (cleaning products, birth control meds etc)
2) No soy at all since it is estrogenic
3) Dramatically increase amount of good fats - especially virgin coconut oil, grass-fed butter and fermented cod liver oil. Fats are hormone-balancing.
4) Consider the GAPS diet - gapsdiet.com
5) Avoid sugar since insulin levels are tied to hormones.
6) T-Tapp, Teresa Tapp's exercise that promises to balance hormones.
7) HEO's Vitality and Solace blends.
Avoid contact with the eyes and other sensitive areas. Essential oils are both lipophilic and hydrophobic. Lipophilic means they are attracted to fat—like the membranes of your eyes and skin. They are also hydrophobic, meaning they do not like water. Flushing with water will only send the essential oil back to the eye's membranes. Applying a carrier oil will create another fat for the essential oil to be attracted to other than the membranes of the eyes or skin. We’ve not known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your health care provider.