Tangerine (Citrus reticulata), Orange (Citrus sinensis), Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata), Blue Tansy (Tanecetum annum), Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), Mandarin Red (Citrus deliciosa) and Frankincense (Boswelia Frereana)
Frequency: Approximately 105 MHz.
Peaceful blend is a wonderful oil to diffuse. It is relaxing, eases tension and calms the spirit. When massaged on the bottom of the feet, it can be a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night’s rest. It may help to calm overactive and "hard-to-manage" children.
The oils in this blend have historically been used to help reduce depression, anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
Application of Oil Blend:
Diffuse, apply on bottom of the feet, on wrists, and outside of ears. Mix a few drops with Epsom Salt and add to bath water.
1. I purchased this blend for my autism spectrum child, but my husband also likes it. In fact, when we were running low, he urged me to be sure and get more before it ran out. He sleeps so much better when he uses it!
2. Our daughter who has Down Syndrome loves this blend and so do we. Before her bedtime, we put a drop in her palm. She rubs her palms together and then offers to rub them on our cheeks. It's a wonderfully relaxing blend. - Linda
3. We purchased Peaceful for our child with ADD, but discovered that when daddy applies the oil on him at bedtime, daddy doesn't snore! I'm ordering a double-size bottle because everyone in the family loves this blend! - Susan
4. Having just recently purchased my first diffuser I was excited to start trying different oil blends. I purchased Peaceful as my first "non illness" blend. I plugged it in but was really turned off by the smell. I developed a headache within minutes. After turning it off and wondering why on earth I had bought it, I emailed Linda with my issue. She emailed me back stating what a popular blend this was and wondering if my reaction might be due to my body being too acidic. I have run acidic in the past, so I spent the next few days trying to balance myself. I then tried the diffuser again and thoroughly enjoyed it. I realized that it had a strong citrus base that I had not been able to detect the first time. Not only will I be able to enjoy this blend, but I will now be able to use it as an indicator that my body is running acidic. - B.C.
5. My husband and I have been diffusing Peaceful at night and rubbing some on our feet. We have slept incredibly well. My husband doesn't wake up during the night. If I wake up, I go immediately back to sleep. Great stuff! - P.D.
6. Thanks to your "Peaceful" blend, I had the first peaceful night's sleep since marrying my wonderful husband - 20 years ago! From the first night I put "Peaceful" on the soles of his feet, he has stopped snoring. As I laid there, not really expecting anything to change too quickly, I noticed that he wasn't snoring, and to my amazement, he really was actually asleep. I thought I must have been dreaming! LOL Thank you so much. Over the past 20 years, it has usually taken me about 2 hours to fall asleep, but no more! Praise Jesus for giving you the knowledge to put together such a wonderful blend of essential oils so I can now have a peaceful night's sleep. ~ L. R.
7. Our son with Down Syndrome makes a noise from his throat, and since we've been using Peaceful, it has decreased. We apply it to his palms, he rubs them together and then on his face. Then he shares this beautiful aroma with the rest of the family. It is precious!
8. I used Peaceful on my 4-year-old daughter's feet last night, and she was sleepy within 5 mintues! Yay! She usually stays awake until 10:30, so this was awesome, as she was asleep around 9:30! - K.H.
9. My 7-year-old son had begun sleep walking. I have been putting Peaceful on him for the last week, and so far he has stayed in his bed much better! He hasn’t gotten up at 1 in the morning since I have been putting it on him. Praise God!!! Brooke wrote a few days later to say that "he ended up getting up last night, so I guess the best way to say it is that using Peaceful has "greatly reduced" his sleep walking. - Brooke
10. A friend of mine used Peaceful when she was struggling to sleep at night because of restless leg syndrome. She had been on medication for 10 years for this problem She is now off medication and able to sleep at night. By using Peaceful and standing in faith she experienced healing. Praise be to Him. - Rose
11. Earlier this year I went through a severe depression. I put Peaceful on the mastoid bone behind the right ear (I read about this in a book by Carolyn Mein who says you can do this up to 19 times a day.) I prayed while applying, thanking the Lord that I'm alive, and for His grace to overcome. In three days the dark, gripping depression lost its hold on me, and the uncontrollable grief and crying stopped. I no longer need to use Peaceful daily, but if I feel a dip, I apply some peaceful and pray.
12. The first night I used Peaceful (3 nights ago), I went to sleep quickly and slept well. It has been so long since that happened! Insomnia has plagued me off and on since I was a teenager, and even if I do sleep, it takes several hours to finally drop off. Since my hysterectomy six months ago (with the resulting hormonal upheaval) and fighting adrenal fatigue, a good night's sleep was a thing of distant memory. I had occasionally resorted to sleeping pills, but knew that wasn't a good option either. I've tried various supplements to no avail. Then I diffused Peaceful and went to sleep immediately. It was the most amazing thing! It's been really hard to face each day and all my responsibilities sleep-deprived. I feel that I have my life back! - Jeannette
13. I had a 81 year old with edema on one leg that normally suggested oils would not help. Edema often is considered a kidney/heart issue. I was testing her through your selection and Peaceful was very strong. At first I thought hmm....... but then reading the description I realized it would be a good fit as it works on anxiety. Fear/anxiety affects kidney function so bingo....... that was it:) Amazing how God puts things together. I love Peaceful and Serenity! You do such a great job of blending! - Cinda
14. I wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed learning to use Heritage Essential Oils. In particular, I have found both Vetiver and your Peaceful blend incredibly helpful for relieving stress and anxiety. When I am feeling overloaded, I simply open one or the other and inhale. Alternating between the oils is even better. After about five or ten minutes of sitting quietly and letting the scents "ground" me, I'm in much better shape and the overwhelmed feeling has subsided. Thank you again for the good work you are doing. It is a blessing! - Jennifer
15. I’ve used both Peaceful and Bones and Joints for my TMJ issues. I apply to both my jaw, neck and bottoms of feet. I think the Peaceful helps me relax and not grind my teeth together, thus keeps the pressure off the joint, and the Bones ? Joints may help align it jaw. They both have beautiful aromas!
16. I had a mouthguard that helped my TMJ, but now I use Peaceful around my navel and jaw and don’t need the guard at all anymore.
17. I’m a licensed massage therapist, and love to use your Peaceful on my clients for TMJ. I feel that emotions affect the TMJ point and the ears also play a part. I apply Peaceful in front of the ear and it works wonders.
18. I read an article where Gary Young (Young Living’s founder and CEO) was working on a lady who had severe TMJ. It was so bad that she couldn’t open her jaw.
- He put Frankincense on his hands and massaged her scalp
- He put Oregano on his hands and massaged her scalp
- He put Peaceful on her TMJ joint.
19. I use Peaceful for my over-active daughter. She hated it at first but now she loves it and it really helps her calm down when she's really hyper. - Stacy
20. I used Peaceful, and my anxiety is gone. I'm at peace. Thank you Lord! - Alysha
21. My daughter was a very sweet, compliant child until she had heart surgery. After the surgery, she could be doing some thing as simple as unloading the dishwasher and just throw a cup. Her behavior had become destructive in many ways. Linda suggested Peaceful and that I first apply it when things are going well so that my daughter would associate the aroma with good behavior. Once I felt that I'd established the positive association, I could use it when she flipped to destructive behavior. I saw real improvement!! She did not pitch a fit for the entire 2 weeks since I began using it. The change is incredible!!! - Judy
22. We had a death in the family this past week, and I made sure I did not leave home with out the Peaceful blend. It was such a blessing to have. It really worked on the children and adults. I had people coming up to me with their hand out asking me, "Is this where I can get some of that good smelling oil? Everyone who used it said how helpful it was for their headache and stress." I put a drop or two on their hand and told them to rub their hands together, and then cup their face and breath deep. I also put some of the back of their neck and on the temples. It took the edge off the children that were hurting so badly for the lost of there grandma. My daughter takes Peaceful with her when she is teaching at school; she loves it and the results it has on the children. It really sets the stage for a peaceful day. - Barbara P.
Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye. Water will not adequately dilute the oil. We’ve never known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.