Plantar Fasciitis is inflammation of the plantar fascia, a thin layer of tough tissue supporting the arch of the foot. This may cause the heel to hurt, feel hot or swell. Microscopic tears, which occur repeatedly to the plantar fascia cause pain. Sometimes plantar fasciitis is called “heel spurs”, but this is not always accurate, since bony growths on the heel may or may not be a factor.
Plantar Fasciitis is often recognized when there is heel pain that is present on first putting weight on your feet. This pain usually gets better with movement but returns again when you sit or lie down for even a few minutes.
1. My husband had plantar fasciitis. I ordered a bottle of RESPIRATORY RELIEF for him and put it in a roll-on bottle so he could roll it on his feet morning and night. After about 3 weeks the pain left and has not returned, and it has been several months now.
2. I like to blend BLACK PEPPER and DOUGLAS FIR or EUCALYPTUS into EMU oil to relieve the muscular aches and pains in my heal due to plantar fasciitis.
3. Plantar fasciitis is not a wart, it is an inflammation of a thin piece of connective tissue on the bottom or sole of the foot. This is quite painful in some cases, but it should respond to some of the herbs used for tendonitis. I get quick relief with TEI FU Essential Oil blend rubbed lightly into the sole of the affected foot feet every two hours. Mine also responds well to ice and massage. I do stretching exercises before strenuous exercise go without the high heels. I wear Birkenstocks or a similar shoe with a cork sole in anatomical form.
4. I have been battling chronic pain with a connective tissue disorder and plantar fasciitis in both feet for over 5 years. My pain used to range between a 6 and a 10 on a scale of 1-10. Since taking MSM regularly (I am up to 2 huge heaping teaspoons daily) my pain ranges between a 3 and a 5 on most days. I believe my results were far better after doing a cleanse.
5. I’m a certified massage therapist and discovered by accident that IMMUNITION will help alleviate the symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis. Most report that they received minor pain relief to disappearance of all symptoms. If it doesn’t work, it will surely help to protect you from viruses and the like.
6. I use PAIN-X. BIRCH (in PainX) is supposed to help break up calcium deposits.
7. I have had plantar fasciitis for about 8 months. Recently I started using RESPIRATORY RELIEF and BIRCH essential oils on my feet in the morning and evening. I have done this consistently for about 2 months, and now I hardly notice the pain. It has greatly improved.
8. I wanted to thank you for recommending the RESPIRATORY RELIEF for my heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis. I was shocked that Respiratory Relief would have been the solution on my heels, but by the next day the pain had subsided tremendously, and by the second day I could actually walk without pain. I am expecting tomorrow, day three, it will be even better. This is a wonderful remedy for my foot pain, and I would never have imagined from the name to have applied it to my feet. Thank you for being so helpful in identifying these remedies.
The choice of the process used in application of Heritage Essential Oils' products is the sole responsibility of the user.
Information and statements regarding Heritage Essential Oils' products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
We do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and FDA regulations.
Heritage Essential Oils and any of its directors, employees, representatives or those involved in blending and bottling the oils will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of their products. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit and claims of third parties. We disclaim any liability if the user uses or prescribes any remedy or essential oil, natural or otherwise, for him/herself or another. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional should a need be indicated.