Skin tags may indicate a blood sugar issue.
1. I have very tender skin and skin tags. I didn't want to have to get the removed by dermatologist, so I decided to try the oils that people have used for warts. I diluted OREGANO quite a bit, maybe 1:3 or 1:4. If it burned, I diluted more - I wanted to get rid of the tag, but I didn't want to be miserable! I let the OREGANO soak in a bit and then added PEPPERMINT, mainly because I like the smell better and it cooled the area. I did this consistently day and night, and it really didn't take very long to have the tags disappear (sorry, I didn't keep track of how long, but it was a few weeks).
2. I tried several suggestions for skin tags, and some worked better than others. I think body chemistry must play into the equation. My latest try with LEMON essential oil worked great! After three or four days of applying twice a day, it fell off! I'm now applying it to all of my tags, one by one, and it is working wonderfully.
3. I applied LEMON oil every morning after my shower. Within two weeks the tags have all but disappeared. It took a total of 5 weeks for them to completely disappear, but they are really gone! This is just so simple!
4. I tied a piece of thread tightly around the base of my skin tag, as close to the skin as possible. [HEO's comment: This step may not have been necessary.] I added a drop of OREGANO oil (undiluted) to the tag. Some of my skin tags were larger than others, and the larger ones took longer to fall off. Some took two weeks. First they turned black and then fell off. I have a tendency to create keloid scars, but thankfully, this did not happen. This procedure does burn the skin, so be careful to only get the OREGANO on the tag, don't drizzle it on.
5. I had an increasing number of skin tags growing under my arms and on my torso. I read the testimony about using Lemon essential oil to remove them, and since I had some I was adding to my water, I decided to give it a try. I applied it every morning after showering and nightly before going to bed. Within 2 weeks, the tags had gotten a lot smaller, and with in about 5 weeks, they were gone. My dog also had some tags, so I decided to try it on him, and it worked great. I love your essential oils! Is there anything they cannot do?
6. I had two skin tags that really bothered me. I used OREGANO diluted twice daily, and they were gone in less than a month.
7. I used OREGANO to treat two skin tags on my neck. At first I was not careful with the oil, and it burned the skin around the tags. I diluted it until my skin improved, and then used it undiluted again but with more precision. Three weeks later they were gone and have not come back (it's been a couple of months).
8. I apply undiluted FRANKINCENSE to my skin tags once a day. I have seen a reduction in the size of the tags that I have had for years, and the new ones go away in a very short time. I should also mention that I love the aroma of FRANKINCENSE.
9. My skin tags turned blank and fell off after I applied OREGANO undiluted twice daily for about a month. The skin surrounding the tag got very inflamed, so to protect that, I applied castor oil all around the tag before dabbing it with the OREGANO. That helped a lot.
10. I used CLOVE on my skin tags, and they were gone within the week.
11. I used OREGANO twice daily on my skin tags. Within two weeks they turned brown and then fell off! AMAZING!
12. I used PLAGUE DEFENSE on a few skin tags on my neck and upper chest. At first I diluted it because I was worried that my skin would become irritated, but I got excited when I thought they were actually drying up, so I just used it undiluted. After 10 days the skin tags had gotten very hard and dark and began falling off. There are no marks on my skin where they had been.
13. My mom used OREGANO on a few skin tags around her neck. Within two days she was raving about the results. The tags had virtually disappeared.
14. BRIAR ROSE blend has a lovely fragrance. I read the label that it was great for skin conditions, and I had a skin tag on my neck that had become inflamed because of the seat belt in my car. I dabbed a little on it a couple times that day and the pain left. The next day I dabbed a little more on a couple of times, and it was much smaller. By the fourth day it was completely gone! Thank you! - Sue
15. I used tincture of iodine topically on a skin tag, and it got rid of it.
The choice of the process used in application of Heritage Essential Oils' products is the sole responsibility of the user.
Information and statements regarding Heritage Essential Oils' products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
We do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and FDA regulations.
Heritage Essential Oils and any of its directors, employees, representatives or those involved in blending and bottling the oils will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of their products. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit and claims of third parties. We disclaim any liability if the user uses or prescribes any remedy or essential oil, natural or otherwise, for him/herself or another. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional should a need be indicated.