1. I had good results using THYME ct thymol for snoring on the bottoms of feet, but PEACEFUL worked best for my husband. With a single application on his feet, he stopped snoring for weeks, and whenever he starts up again, I put some Peaceful on his feet while he is still sleeping, and it stops.
2. I use your BONES & JOINTS on the bottoms of my feet to stop my snoring.
3. My husband and I both use THYME ct thymol on the bottoms of our feet to prevent snoring - we sleep much better.
4. I've heard that snoring can indicate a clogged liver. My husband did a colon/liver cleanse, and his extreme snoring greatly diminished to almost not detectable. We also use PEACEFUL and/or THYME ct thymol between the toes, and we both sleep much better.
5. My husband sleeps better when he applies RESPIRATORY RELIEF on his throat at bedtime to prevent snoring. He loves the eucalyptus aroma, and it seems like this helps keep the airway open or something that prevents snoring. He's really pleased (as am I :-)
6. At first I thought it was coincidence, but the 3x that I have sprayed LAVENDER on my husband's pillow before bed he has not snored at all! This is HUGE since I end up in the guest room almost every night because he is so loud. Thank you!! - Dawn
7. My husband does really well with CEDARWOOD it reduces his snoring greatly- to almost none. - Robin
8. I must brag on the oil PEACEFUL. My husband snores really bad. I mean every night wake the dead kind of snoring. A friend who uses a different brand of oil suggested using essential oil between the big toe. Since I like HEO, I went to the Health Issues tab online, and Peaceful was one of the recomendations, so I ordered it. My husband used, it and that night I got the best sleep in forever. He has been using it regularly for 2 months now, and it is saving us. I no longer have to have earbuds attached to white noise sound maker. - Rebecca
The choice of the process used in application of Heritage Essential Oils' products is the sole responsibility of the user.
Information and statements regarding Heritage Essential Oils' products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
We do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and FDA regulations.
Heritage Essential Oils and any of its directors, employees, representatives or those involved in blending and bottling the oils will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of their products. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit and claims of third parties. We disclaim any liability if the user uses or prescribes any remedy or essential oil, natural or otherwise, for him/herself or another. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional should a need be indicated.