Unknown column 'pImage' in 'field list'
Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home3/herita57/public_html/heritageessentialoils.com/vsadmin/inc/incproducts.php on line 378
1. I dilute 2 drops of CLOVE with 2 TB virgin coconut oil. If the coconut oil is solid, I heat it gently to melt first, and once it's cool I add the 2 drops of Clove. Test a little on yourself to make sure you feel comfortable with the dilution before trying on your baby/child. Apply sparingly to the gums with your fingertip. Reapply as needed (every 1-2 hours is fine).
2. I used ORANGE essential oil on my baby’s gums. Not only did he seem to like the taste, but it also seemed to help with his discomfort. We also use Orange as a tummy massage to help with constipation and gas.
3. We use GRAPEFRUIT essential oil for teething issues. You should try it yourself first, it’s very nice. If that doesn’t do it, then I’d use CLOVE. I put one drop on my finger, almost absorbed, and then rub on baby’s gum. Be cautious about getting too much. It can burn the baby’s tender, facial skin if he slobbers and you don’t wipe it right off. For precaution, I rub a little Almond or Olive oil on his face around the mouth and chin first. A nut or vegetable oil will “cut” the essential oil and it won’t burn. Water doesn’t “cut” it. Don’t rule out using a homeopathic remedy – they really work well, too.
4. I’ve found that a smidgen of PLAGUE DEFENSE on my finger rubbed on my son’s gums does the trick for him. We’ve used this for several teeth.
5. I diluted PLAGUE DEFENSE with some vegetable oil, dabbed my finger in it and rubbed it all over my grandson’s gums one night while babysitting. He was just miserable with teething pains. After my “bold” gum massage, he became happy and even drooled less. I sent some home with my daughter who reports that she’s sold on Plague Defense for teething aches and pains.
6. Our baby has been miserable with teething, so the other day I diluted 1 drop PLAGUE DEFENSE to 30 drops virgin coconut oil. I gently warmed the coconut oil until liquid, and it returned to solid after I mixed in the Plague Defense. I store this in a glass baby food jar. When he fusses and seems uncomfortable, I dab a little of the mix on my finger and apply it to his gums. He seems to like it and calms down immediately. I did this multiple times daily, with great results every time. It worked very well applied just before nap and bedtime to help him sleep peacefully. - Katie
The choice of the process used in application of Heritage Essential Oils' products is the sole responsibility of the user.
Information and statements regarding Heritage Essential Oils' products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
We do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and FDA regulations.
Heritage Essential Oils and any of its directors, employees, representatives or those involved in blending and bottling the oils will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of their products. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit and claims of third parties. We disclaim any liability if the user uses or prescribes any remedy or essential oil, natural or otherwise, for him/herself or another. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional should a need be indicated.