1. My husband had huge veins (this runs in his family) on the back of his calves. He applied HELICHRYSUM BLEND one day and CYPRESS the next day, alternating for the next two week, and by then you could not even see them!
2. I used CIRCULATION for my varicose veins with great success.
3. My mother gets what we call “blown” blood vessels, and we use these different essential oils for them.
We put 1-2 drops on each blown vessel, 2-3 (or more) daily. After a few days, they are usually gone.
4. I’ve found that HELICHRYSUM BLEND used neat (undiluted) helps with pain and healing of my varicose veins.
5. You can almost see HELICHRYSUM BLEND work right before your eyes on veins. It is amazing! I’ve also see it work on a bad bruise caused by an accident. The bruise may take longer to disappear, but the pain and swelling disappear quickly.
6. I’ve had tremendous success using CIRCULATION and CYPRESS for varicose veins! My worst veins were in the crotch, but after applying these oils during every visit to the bathroom, my veins are back to normal – no more pain; not even a trace!
8. I used your VARICOSE VEIN blend toward the end of my 7th pregnancy on some really sore and aching veins. After just a few applications, I felt much better. Eventually, I didn't even think of using it because the veins stopped aching. [Geranium Rose, Helichrysum Blend, Birch and Cypress]
9. Your VARICOSE VEIN blend helped me so much during my last pregnancy. It's great!
10. I have been alternating PLAGUE DEFENSE and CYPRESS oils on the soles of my feet. I have found that the discomfort I had been experiencing from having to stand for 8 hours/day, often 3-4 successive days, has disappeared. Also, the varicose veins which gave me concern on one leg are almost non-existent now.
11. My varicose veins really start bothering me when I'm pregnant. It's not just my size, but I believe it's hormonal. When I apply CIRCULATION to the veins, they get a lot better.
12. I have varicose veins on the back of my knees and upper calves since my pregnancies. They often feel achy. I tried your CIRCULATION neat (undiluted) directly on the veins, then PEPPERMINT. I feel immediate relief from the aching, and this relief lasts for several hours. The appearance of the veins is also improved.
13. My mother and grandmother both had troublesome varicose veins. I started noticing my legs getting the "road map" or blue cords all over upper and lower legs before I was 35 years old. Sometimes they are painful and so tiring. I read about LEMONGRASS in the Essential Oil Desk Reference and started applying a mixture of 1 part Lemongrass to 4 parts massage oil. Within minutes my legs feel invigorated, and the aching disappears. After a couple of months of using this at least twice daily, the actual veins have diminished significantly.
14. For my aching varicose veins I used the following oils nightly just as I got into bed: LAVENDER, PEPPERMINT, BIRCH [Linda's comment - see PAIN-X]. Consistent application and the veins have all but disappeared in 3 weeks!
The choice of the process used in application of Heritage Essential Oils' products is the sole responsibility of the user.
Information and statements regarding Heritage Essential Oils' products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
We do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and FDA regulations.
Heritage Essential Oils and any of its directors, employees, representatives or those involved in blending and bottling the oils will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of their products. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit and claims of third parties. We disclaim any liability if the user uses or prescribes any remedy or essential oil, natural or otherwise, for him/herself or another. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional should a need be indicated.