Frankincense (Boswelia Frereana), Oregano (Origanum vulgare), Clove (Eugenia scayophyllata), Lemon (Citrus limonum), Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamon zeylanicum), Eucalyptus Radiata (Cinnamon zeylanicum), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
When you need the power of an anti-biotic, think of Warrior. This is a powerful infection fighting blend that includes all the oils that the “famous” thieves used to rob plague victims during the 15th century with oregano and frankincense add for an extra boost of power.
Warrior is highly anti-microbial, anti-viral, anti-septic, anti-infectious, anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory.
Typically applied on the bottoms of feet, which will carry the oils rapidly into the blood stream. Warrior is consider a *hot* oil, and you may need to dilute it if applied elsewhere.
To purify the sick room or to prevent spread of illness.
Three drops in a capsule three times a day for any infection, and reduce as indicated by return of health. Warrior is considered a “hot” oil because of the oregano and cinnamon.
Treating the Flu with Anti-Microbial Essential Oils
Dr. Friedman M.D., recommends that at the first sign of the flu, take one capsule (20 drops) every four hours for three days, and then take one capsule every eight hours for four to six days.
He also cautions: "This is a powerful blend, so don’t use it for just a cold or as a preventative. This formula
should not be used on children under 12 years of age or on pregnant women. Ages 12-17 years use one half of the above formula." [Although Dr. Friedman notes that his "formula" (protocol) of taking a capsule every eight hours for up to six days is not for children under 12 or pregnant women, use of this blend with discretion on the bottoms of feet has not proved harmful in any way for infants, toddlers, children or pregnant women. Many have found it very effective and much safer than an antibiotic alternative. The responsibility for use is in the hands of the user.]
-Our personal experience is that Warrior is quite effective at much lower amounts. We typically have very quick, positive results with as little as 3 drops per capsule.-
Anti-biotic actually means "against life." Essential oils have properties that can be used to support the body in dealing with "bugs" (you will see that certain oils are considered anti-viral or anti-bacterial), but essential oils don’t have the same "wipe out everything" propensity that true pharmaceutical antibiotics have. Still, they should be used only as needed, as over use may very well cause an imbalance.
Therefore, you most likely would not deal with a yeast overgrowth as you might with an antibiotic. We don’t use a blend like Warrior more than is necessary to support the body. We don't take the "antibiotic formula" everyday, because that is truly "big gun" ammunition, and I believe that we can become at least somewhat sensitized. Thankfully, we usually don’t have to take the strong oils internally for more than just a few days because they are very effective. Click here for more information contrasting the difference between bacterial and viral infections and the benefits of using essential oils over anti-biotics. ~ Linda
1. I first experimented with blending the Warrior oils together when I had a serious episode with boils under my arm
. The boils appeared during a time when I was pushing myself physically and burning the candle late into the nights. The boils just got worse and worse. Since I am normally a strong, healthy person, it surprised me that nothing I did seemed to help, but everything I’d tried was topical (heat and essential oils). One evening as I asked the Lord to help me bring this to resolution, I felt Him tell me it was "internal," and this led me to blend these oils together and take them internally. Within six hours my boils began to be less inflamed. Twenty-four hours later, the redness was gone along with most of the tenderness. Forty-eight hours later there was not a sign of a boil. I took Warrior, 3 drops in a capsule (undiluted, but I don’t have a sensitive stomach), four times a day. I was quite impressed and coined the name “Warrior” at that time. I began mixing it up for my friends when they had any issues that you might consider needing an anti-biotic for. This blend eventually became the most popular blend we sell. – Linda
2. I had a serious and persistent tooth infection
, and Warrior worked great. I purchased several bottles of it and gave it as Christmas gifts to my family. It’s great! – V.E.
3. This blend is amazing. It works very quickly to boost the immune system and fight the dreaded flu
. At the first sign of the flu I followed the directions listed above and carried on without missing a beat. I use it on my children by just rubbing it on the bottoms of their feet. This one of the most important oils we keep on hand and take with us on trips. - M.S.
4. My daughter gave me a bottle about 2/3 full of Warrior and added Lavender to top it off. I have suffered with leg cramps
for years, but when I use just a little of this blend topically, they are gone. When I forget to take my bottle with me when I travel, the cramps return. I don't want to be without this special blend. K.S.
5. My son [9 years old, has Down Syndrome and respiratory/immune issues] woke up a little sluggish this morning but seemed to do okay during speech and his aqua therapy. However, when we got home he began to get congested
and progressively worse. He then got very pale and began to go into respiratory distress
, similar to what we see happen in the middle of the night when he is sick. I immediately put Warrior on his feet and rubbed it on his chest and back with Respiratory Relief. He immediately took a deep breath, started talking up a storm (we have seen this before when using Warrior) and he is now resting and breathing comfortably. Still sick but he’s breathing and we are not having to run to a doctor or hospital!! We have never had a prescribed medication that worked this well. I hope this continues to provide relief for him and keeps him off the medications that seem to do more harm than good. All I can say is “Wow” and “Thank you”!!! - S.M.
6. I was feeling unwell today and used Warrior - actually spilled onto myself and my clothing. Miraculously soon after I began to feel better. This oil is invaluable - I never want to be without it. - S.C.
7. I wanted to share with you my success with using your wonderful oils. A couple of weeks ago I developed some allergy symptoms, sneezing, LOTS of drainage down the back of my throat, etc. After a couple of days I realized that I was developing a sinus infection and possibly bronchitis. By coincidence I had an appointment with my Dr (a follow up visit for another matter), so while I was there, he diagnosed me with a sinus infection and prescribed amoxicillin. I went ahead and got it filled, but thought I would try the oils before taking it. I began using Respiratory Relief topically on my chest and rib cage, and I started taking Warrior internally: 4 drops in a capsule 3 times a day. I also rotated Warrior and Respiratory Relief in my nebulizing diffuser. Within 4 days, I no longer had any symptoms of infection. I still had a tickling cough, but I was able to resolve that with Peppermint, and Lemon oils in honey. This is the first time I have EVER not had to resort to antibiotics to get over a sinus infection. I am so susceptible to respiratory infections that any seasonal allergy attack or cold always leads to a sinus infection, and most of the time, bronchitis. I have gotten so tired of having to take antibiotics every two to three months year round. So needless to say, I am thrilled!! Thank you so much for allowing the Lord to use your wisdom to help others! God Bless you and your family. - M.W.
8. Our daughter has Cerebral Palsy, a feeding tube, two VP shunts and pretty severe brain damage from a cyst in her brain. Last week she began to run a 102-103 degree fever. We immediately took her to the emergency room. After blood work, chest X-rays and so on, they told us that they thought she might be starting to develop pneumonia because there was a slight haze on one area of her chest X-ray. They prescribed an antibiotic and gave her a shot as well. She is not able to walk much with out assistance and did not feel well enough to do much physical activity at all. The lack of physical activity is a real problem when it comes to respiratory illnesses in children with physical disabilities and older adults with mobility issues. Movement in a normal, healthy person helps to clear the lungs. I was very concerned because of this and decided to give her the antibiotic instead of trying the oils. After one dose of the antibiotic she had severe diarrhea and broke out in a rash. After calling her doctor and getting no help, I decided to go ahead and try the oils. I rubbed Warrior on her feet, and I also diluted the Warrior in coconut oil and rubbed some on her back and chest. Her nose seemed a little stuffy, so a couple of hours later I rubbed some Respiratory Relief on her feet and chest. Then I rotated Warrior and Respiratory Relief in our nebulizing diffuser. That night her fever was 100-101. The next day I did the same thing about 3 times. Her fever did not return, her nose was clear and she was back to being herself. The fourth day, I switched the Warrior for Plague Defense and repeated the same routine. She was still doing well, so I stopped all treatment, and she has been fine since. - M. W.
9. My son who has asthma typically gets a croupy cough for which he normally ends up having to use his inhaler. Warrior works REALLY, REALLY well for him doing the protocol that is on the website! He is 16, so we used the amount listed for that age group. Last time he caught something, he never even needed the inhaler because we got right on it with the Warrior. He's also using Lung Healing this time, and he says he can tell a big difference in how his lungs feel. - Vicki C.
10. My husband had an upper endoscope to see how his varacies were doing. Varacies are like varicose veins in his esophagus, and when they get too large they can rupture and, depending on how large they are, a person can bled to death if not treated within minutes. They were pretty much gone, and the MD was surprised! My husband mentioned that he wondered if using Warrior on his toothbrush had done that, because that is the only thing he had done different. I love the oils!!! - D.E.
11. God has really blessed your blends for bringing healing to my friends and family!!! Respiratory Relief works better than YL's RC and Lung Healing works way better than YL's Raven!! Your Warrior blend has protected my children from RSV once and the Hand Foot Mouth Virus TWICE!!!! Thank you so much for being available and for sharing your amazing gift from God;-) Blessings!!! - Mindy
12. My 7 Year old got strep
, and instead of using antibiotics, I used Plague defense as suggested and Warrior!
I Love Theses Essential oils! - Aresha
13. We are so thankful for the oils. Our daughter is immune suppressed, and we are using them more than ever. Last week our oldest came down with a cough, fever and congestion
. I gave her two Warrior capsules (4 hours apart) and the fever was gone. Our immune challenged dau. got a fever two days later. I gave her one Warrior capsule, also put Warrior on her feet (as I had already been doing), and the fever was gone. We are soooo thankful. My most recent purchase from you included an oil we haven't tried before, Mom's Remedy, and we really like it too. Thanks for offering oils at such an affordable price. It really is a blessing to us. - Kim
Kim added: We purposefully don't give a fever suppresent like Tylenol etc . . . . a fever is the body's way of fighting. We attacked the virus with the oils, in this case Warrior, which took care of the virus, which took care of the need for a fever.
14. Oh My!!!! What a blessing!!! This is an anti-viral powerhouse. When we are all too sick even to sip on my old stand-by, elderberry tea, and hold it down, we have been rubbing Warrior essential oil into the soles of our feet to get that anti-viral benefit into our blood stream!!! I have heard and heard how nasty this stomach flu
is this year, but all of us have comparatively mild cases, and I give credit to Heritage Essential Oils!!!! - Vicki B.
15. My daughter woke up at 12:00 am on Easter morning screaming that her ear hurt. I was sure she had an ear infection
. I kept visualizing us sitting in the ER all day on Easter. I remembered I had just ordered many of your oils. I put Warrior (the antibiotic formula) behind her ears and rubbed it on her feet. [HEO comment: Warrior is a *hot* blend and should be diluted. ] She immediately fell asleep for three hours straight. I repeated this process until 7:00 am, and when she woke up she said the pain was GONE!! Praise the Lord for your products. She had a slight fever but was well enough to run around and find her Easter eggs with her brother and cousins. Thank you!!! I also put a little of the Headache Relief on her forehead and temples when she said her head hurt and it went away immediately. I always tend to use homeopathic medicine, but was torn when having my children ingest anything, especially antibiotics. I will be ordering more Warrior soon. I do NOT want to run out of that. It's because of your ministry that we were able to have such an amazing Easter. God Bless you Always!!! - Shauna
16. You all know about yucky sulfur burps
...the ones that can chase anyone away....LOL! 'Warrior,' our new little buddy in a bottle, got rid of these burps after a few hours. Usually this condition lasts for days! I myself personally came down with the yucky burps late after supper and immediately took a full capsule full of Warrior (aprox.20 drops) and repeated this before going to bed. I was burp free all night, and they did not return. My sister's also had the same results. We are all so happy we don't have to suffer with these burps anymore (or should we say everyone around us) ;-) - Elizabeth P.
Use caution when applying it to skin – it is recommended that you dilute it with a massage or vegetable oil. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye. Water will not adequately dilute the oil. We’ve never known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.